PDA

View Full Version : Parts Car

LarryIII
10-11-2001, 01:12 PM
Hi gang,

Someone just had their '92 SVX run over by a Dodge Durango. (Damn SUV tanks) and plans to part out the car. His name is Justan and he posted it on the Yahoo SVX Club site. I thought that i'd let everyone know.

LarryIII

svxter
10-11-2001, 02:53 PM
Maybe you could persuade him to come over here???

(The vultures, sensing another carcass, begin to circle.)

Aredubjay
10-11-2001, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by svxter

Weren't you the one who said to look at it as an "Organ Transplantation?" Oh my, how soon we stoop to vultures and carcasses when the chips are down. :D

WestCoastSVX
10-11-2001, 03:49 PM
...at least for me! I got my start over at the Yahoo club... and when this one started I was intimidated by the new format at first. But once I figured out how easy it was, and how much better for keeping track of topics and posts, I never went back! :) I don't have the time or patience to try to keep up to date with what is going on over there so I ignore it... but at the same time I know there are probably several interesting members over there that never venture here, including several from my own area, most likely....

Perhaps they all need to be assimilated into the World Network Collective :D :D

montypython
10-11-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by svxter

Actually, Larry's been doing a subtle but fine job lately of trying to direct members here from the "other side".
OK, I admit I do go back there every now and then :eek: There are still some members over there who have interesting things to say and I'd like to see them here one day.
Keep up the good work Larry ;)

Aredubjay
10-11-2001, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by montypython

Actually, Larry's been doing a subtle but fine job lately of trying to direct members here from the "other side".
OK, I admit I do go back there every now and then :eek: There are still some members over there who have interesting things to say and I'd like to see them here one day.
Keep up the good work Larry ;)

I definitely couldn't keep up both clubs -- I mean, heck, look at my post record here -- I'd have to, at least, equal it in Yahooooo. :D Leaving no time for work, eating, sleeping, going to the ba . . . okay, too much information.

I sure miss some of those guys --- but, alas -- this is my new home and I sure do like the carpet, drapes and smilies. :D:):D:):D:)

LarryIII
10-11-2001, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MacGyver

Perhaps they all need to be assimilated into the World Network Collective :D :D

Mac,

...Resistance is futile... you will be assimilated.

When did you join the BORG SVX Club site?

Larry III

LarryIII
10-11-2001, 04:49 PM
It's like living in a 2 family house.
I run downstairs to the Yahoo SVX family and upstairs to the Network SVX family.

Gee I wonder who/what lives in the small apartment ovr the garage ?

Larry III

WestCoastSVX
10-11-2001, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
It's like living in a 2 family house.
I run downstairs to the Yahoo SVX family and upstairs to the Network SVX family.

Gee I wonder who/what lives in the small apartment ovr the garage ?

Larry III

I think that was the Fonz. :D

svxter
10-12-2001, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Weren't you the one who said to look at it as an "Organ Transplantation?" Oh my, how soon we stoop to vultures and carcasses when the chips are down. :D

Well, it is a more graphic image. :rolleyes:

1994SubaruSVX
10-19-2001, 03:28 PM
hated the format and just never got interested. too big and not user friendly.....but i like this place a lot. nice people, good info. and very easy to use. good work guys. :D

TWOCELLSVX
10-23-2001, 02:40 PM
NEED A DRIVESHAFT DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE FOR SALE?

alex_umn
11-01-2001, 05:39 PM
There are a ton of driveshafts available at http://www.car-part.com Try to call and ask if the U-jounts are in good shape, etc, tho. I bought a two-piece driveshaft for a 95 SVX and they U-joints are in pretty bad shape...you get what you pay for I guess.