PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Sunday?

moshols vx
02-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey guys

Cruising up to Newcastle this Sunday is one of my weekend plans - Blake & Jason are you available +keen ( & anyone else in Sydney who happens to be reading this)? Camry James? Paul & Kienan are you free this Sun if i came up? Some Newcastle lunch could be tops, as would a day at the beach if no-one is available.

If this is too soon for everyone i am available on Sun 7 March & i can help organise a proper cruise.
I ordered new plates 10 days ago and would like to show them off so hopefully they will be ready for pickup by this Friday.
yay

MOshol

JDW-SVX
02-18-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm up for that!

....anyone else........?:)

Jason.

Kienan
02-19-2004, 01:40 AM
yea a day at the beach, or somthing like that sounds good. Im in. Where and what time would yous want to meet up

kienan

moshols vx
02-19-2004, 08:12 PM
hey

I spoke to Blake yesterday and he can't make it so lets plan a proper drive for about 3 weeks (well not a 3week drive!). Beach/Newcastle lunch this Sunday is a good plan though, I'll probabley head up at 10ish (leaving here). Are you still keen Jason & Kiernan or do you want to wait till we plan it properley? Can you please both sms me so i have your numbers as i can't find them.
Cheers
Moshol

0438 574 404

MisanthropyV
02-19-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah! sounds good...but I have to work until 3pm and then again at 10pm; so I'll be able to get in contact between those hours..

If you want to confer with me later guys my number is 0422536321.

Paulie.