PDA

View Full Version : << NOTICE FOR ALL MOD FORUM USERS >>

Rev Hard
03-25-2001, 02:47 AM
Flames, cuts, digs, cracks, or otherwise degrading other users on this forum WILL NOT BE TOLERATED Keep it civil ppl and remember what your mothers said "If you dont have anything positive to say dont say anythinkg at all!"

That being said... we welcome all mods here be it Nitrous, Turbo, N/A, Stereo, Suspension, Tranny, Or Body/Appearance mods. We are an equal opportunity Board we welcome all posters if someone has a question and all you are going to do is Flame... DONT. Or your message will be deleted...

I dont want to have to moderate this with an Iron Fist but allready removed a thread and had to remove a few posts...

We are all people and have different views and opinions EXPRESS them CIVILY! Or you have the choice of moving to a communist nation...

nt to be a prick but we dont need a bad rep and we should help each other out.. I dont care who makes money and who doesnt. Keep in mind i could have made money too and put alot of time into the Hoods and about up to my neck in the bumpers but am still working on it....

Be good..........
PAUL!

kastle
03-25-2001, 12:09 PM
sir yes sir

Aredubjay
03-25-2001, 03:34 PM
Way to take charge there, Mr. Moderator. I too hope we can avoid depleting the napalm supply around the world. We can be "opinionated" (which I'll admit I am), without being snotty. Again, thanks for the "alert."