PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Waterfall Grille

Aredubjay
10-07-2001, 11:15 AM
I've always been proud of the fact that I've never had condensation in my "waterfall" grille. Then, just before Autofest, I noticed a small amount of it. It dissapated rather quickly. But yesterday, I went outside and the sucker was completely condensed with very large beads of water. If anyone is replacing their grille with a '97 and would like to get rid of their waterfall (and it's condensation and internally clean), please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Seraph
10-07-2001, 08:56 PM
pm sent.

Ron Mummert
10-08-2001, 09:24 PM
Randy - My cure. Simply remove the grill & remount it upside down. All the water will run to the corners & be barely noticed. You're welcome in advance. Ron.

Aredubjay
10-09-2001, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Randy - My cure. Simply remove the grill & remount it upside down. All the water will run to the corners & be barely noticed. You're welcome in advance. Ron.

Who was the misguided teacher who implored us to "respect our elders?" Sheesh! :D

Meanwhile, Lwin and I have struck a deal. I'll be placing his '94 Grille on my '92 --- after I've Novused it reeeeeaaall gooood for Canaan Valley. :D