PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2004 Cali Meet (HOT AUGUST NIGHTS in RENO?)

Brock94SVX
02-16-2004, 12:54 PM
ok..maybe this title will get peoples attention... I would like to plan a get togather for SUMMER of this year (04). or at least particpate in one remotely near me -lol-. Anyone in this area done one before....or has some advice? I would like to see the general interest by may of 04 to plan somthing for AUG/SEPT...heres an idea....what about a trip to RENO..for "HOT AUGUST NIGHTS" and we can have a semi-get togather.....if you like cars..then you'll love HOT AUGUST NIGHTS (everything from 40's-80's hot rods and some specialty cars such as vettes and some of your hard to find collectable cars (former pace cars, limited production cars... just good stuff all the way around)..but i doubt they have a collection of guys with SVX''s roaming the area? could be fun...girls...drinks..a lil gambling....car talk....just what us guys need..fast cars....women....drinks....and games (great for the family too if your married with kids...the perfect way to start the kiddo's off with cars ;) ok maybe i'm trying to sell the idea too hard..sorry....let me know!!!!!!

-Brock-

MNYPNNY
02-16-2004, 04:36 PM
We're already planning a meet in Reno the 3rd weekend in June. Please see the two planning threads.

~~Michelle
hope to see you there :)