PDA

View Full Version : Northwest SVX 2004 Spring Puget Sound Tour - Dates?

seasvx
02-14-2004, 12:54 PM
In the tradition of the now-famous Fall Colors Tour, this event will be a fully planned driving day with fantastic roads and incredible scenery. Different time of year, different location, same great experience! We're in the early planning stages but the first thing is to set a date.

The plan? A backroads tour of Whidbey Island. We'll meetup in Burlington but the adventure begins when we leave the mainland and cross the Deception Pass bridge. This will be a scenic drive with vistas of Puget Sound, Penn Cove, Holmes Harbor and Saratoga Passage, as well as the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. The scenery and the back island roads take center stage, with plenty of time to explore historic Coupeville and the village of Langley on foot. A family tour, with something for everyone.

http://www.donothinghere.com

First question: When? Vote Now!

manofmayo
02-14-2004, 01:24 PM
I vote for April 17. It will be a nice break after the stress of April 15.

WestCoastSVX
02-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Awesome! Finally another driving tour! :cool:

Perfect follow up to the maintenance meet since all our cars will be in tip-top condition! :D

tuzem
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
I'd like to do it April 3rd because my girlfriend from Scottland is going to be here until the 15th only... It would be nice if I can take her with us :D If that's not possible I'll just drag some friend with me :)

-Nick

WestCoastSVX
02-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Bump!

WestCoastSVX
03-08-2004, 10:47 AM
After Saturday, it is looking like May 1st might be the best date for this.

Any objections, there are still three other dates we are considering....

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.