PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous system -- for sale

Henry
10-06-2001, 08:51 AM
Nitrous Express WET kit. That's important. DRY nitrous kits squirt only nitrous and depend on the O2 sensor to report a LEAN condition to the ECU, which only then commands more fuel from the injectors. A wet system, on the other hand, injects both fuel and nitrous. Never lean, much better, far safer.

I've had this kit up to +125hp, but won't give you those jets because you'd have to install colder plugs, and then it wouldn't run properly when NOT
on nitrous! As the seller I feel responsible, so it's +75hp max - but I promise you will really feel it!

10# bottle, might have gas in it at the time
Mounting brackets
Relays
Solenoids (one fuel, one nitrous)
All lines are braided stainless
"T" fitting for fuel feed
Bottle warmer (constant temp)
50hp and 75hp jet pairs
Foot switch (instead of WOT switch)
Manual and data sheets
Lots of help

This is an incomplete package because I want you to install your own wiring, as pulling it from my car will probably damage it - I'd rather discard it as trash.

Available only in person in S. California. We'll have to swap intake ducts on the spot (15 minutes), because mine is threaded and fitted for the fogger. When you get your car home you're in for two solid hours of work.

Available after October 25th, when my new, progressive, computer-assisted, double-yahoo, nitrous system arrives.

First come, first served.
$500 - no haggling.

Henry
jmarsince2@yahoo.com