PDA

View Full Version : Now taking orders for the black NW SVX T-shirt

NorthwestSVX
01-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Those that were at the awards banquet saw what this shirt looks like and know that the 2 I had available were literally sold in 2 seconds. :eek:

We're now ready to take orders on more of these hot sellers!

See the attached picture to see what they look like, they don't have the logo, just a black shirt with a pretty bold design on the front - a black SVX with "NW SVX" and the web address, all surrounded by a gray/silver "glow" (looks kinda white in the pic).

One of these can be yours for the low price of $10!

I can do men's sizes S,M,L,XL and possibly XXL for a little more.

Two ways to order:

We can ship your order out to you for $4 additional and you should get it within a week of when we receive your payment.

You can just pay for the shirt and I will deliver it to you at the next meet/gathering.

To order, just shoot me a PM or email. I can accept cash, checks, and Paypal (add 10%).

All profits go straight to Northwest SVX (soon there will be quarterly financial reports so everyone can see where donations/profits are going. :) )

Alycone
01-28-2004, 07:44 AM
:D I want one! I'll PM you.

Alycone
02-20-2004, 09:09 PM
I just ordered an old-style shirt off the website, but how come there's a T-shirt with cuddly kitties on the front? :confused:

ensteele
02-20-2004, 11:52 PM
I want one with the cuddly puppies (wiener dogs) on the front! :D

WestCoastSVX
02-21-2004, 10:44 AM
OOOPPPSSS!!! :eek: Sorry, that was leftover from a V-Day project I was doing for Corrina. :D Forgot to take that one out of the store after I ordered it. :D

Alycone
02-22-2004, 02:40 AM
That's nice of you, cute cats.

WestCoastSVX
02-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks, I think you've met them - Obi and Walli!

Rob
02-25-2004, 06:50 PM
The Montana (NW?) contingent wants one!
Please tell me how to get one!!!
Please...

Alycone
02-25-2004, 11:22 PM
A shirt with the cats or a black NW tshirt?
:confused:

JENKIN
02-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Is there a shirt with the zebra striped svx on the front?

Alycone
02-26-2004, 02:52 AM
I was thinking of making one (or, more likely, convincing MacGyver to make one) of the zebra pattern in my "graphics" folder of my locker. I'm not sure whether I'd choose the PG-13 underwear one or the plain zebra car. I'd like the plain car to be on a black background and the undies to be on a blue, which complicates things, but maybe I should settle for white.

Hey Troy, wanna new shirt project? I'd help figure out how to crop the images or bracket them with a single color or whatever needs to be done to make them printable. :D

JENKIN
02-26-2004, 04:35 AM
I was sort of hoping for the fake logo pic on a "t"!
but then again, I have been awake for 36 hrs....

Rob
02-26-2004, 08:07 AM
I would like a NW SVX shirt, I don't need no stinkin' cat shirt.....

WestCoastSVX
02-26-2004, 08:24 AM
The fake logo would look good on a blue shirt that was same color as the blue background. Or even on a black or white shirt with the blue square might be cool. Hey John, were you serious, or now that you've had some sleep..... :D What color of shirt were you thinking? :)

Alli - are the graphics in your locker the full size, or do you have some larger and/or higher res ones at home? Just curious. ;)

JENKIN
02-27-2004, 12:56 AM
just foolin, i doubt that my better half would go for me wearing a pg13 svx shirt around in public.... i would like a black (xl) nw svx shirt though, any chance of it being available at the tech meet at earl's?

Alycone
02-27-2004, 02:32 AM
I think the graphics are full size, unless I can find the originals on a disk somewhere. :(

Funny, I think my better half would be pretty enthusiastic about my wearing a shirt like that. :rolleyes:

I think the fake logo would look best on a blue shirt, same color as the background, is that possible?

WestCoastSVX
02-27-2004, 10:54 AM
There will be a couple more black NW SVX shirts available at the tech meet. Alli I'm bringing the one you ordered too (the black one). :)

I got a blue shirt that is pretty close to the color on the logo, I will experiment. ;)

Alycone
02-28-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks! :)