PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Party!!!!

JENKIN
01-25-2004, 11:57 AM
So, how was dinner Saturday? I was out of my meeting by 2:30 and coud have made it, but had already canceled, and wanted to get home to do some maintainence on the 200K mile van...
I ended up sitting at milepost 80 on I-90 east for 3 hrs in the snow. I guess a couple of trucks and at least 1 minivan and a Volvo crosscountry got tangled up and it took about 3.5 hrs to clear. Dang, if I had not filled up in NorthBend, I would have cleared the wreck ( or been in it).
Was a good time had by all? Pictures? stories? Details posted on NW site?

ensteele
01-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Not to make you feel worse or anything, but it was a fantastic get together. Jim and Troy did a great job. Everyone had a great time. All of the prises were quite a surprise. The company was the best part. Wish you could have made it. We will have more informaton on it soon. :)

WestCoastSVX
01-26-2004, 09:00 AM
I had a great time too, and I'm glad to hear it sounds like most everyone did. :)

I hope to have a complete review of the meet up on the web site by this afternoon, complete with the awards results and a couple pictures.

By the way, I was kinda busy during the awards portion of the evening and forgot all about taking a few pictures for the web site (I have some of the initial set up before anyone was there, but that's it). So if anyone happened to take any pictures, please send a couple good ones to me, or let me know if you put them in your locker. Thanx!

Alycone
01-26-2004, 09:38 AM
The dinner was great, it didn't matter if we couldn't keep the private room (I saw the explanation in the hijack thread). Troy and Jim and everyone did a great job planning this and getting us cool goodies (now I can get a free oil change). There was a good crowd present, including a few people I haven't seen in a while, and Earl gave me and Nick a 5speed demo (very cool). The food was excellent, I'm trying to recreate the pasta sauce at home tonight. :D

I'll have a couple of pics by the end of the week (still refusing to go digital).

WestCoastSVX
01-26-2004, 10:23 AM
By the way, the restaurant manager was very apologetic at the end of the evening and promised the room mix up will never happen again. They seem pretty sincere about it and say that Northwest SVX is such a cool group, that they have had "a lot of fun with" and "you guys have a lot of class". :eek:

She was pretty much begging for our return buisness and promised that in the future our group will always get top priorty and no mixups. :D

To ensure that we at least test that promise, she gave me a $35 gift certificate for food there. I will of course save it with all the other goodies in the Northwest SVX inventory (yes, there actually is one now). ;)

Alli - I'll have the page up today, but let me know when you have pics posted and I can add them into the article. :) Thanks!

NorthwestSVX
01-28-2004, 05:03 PM
The summary page of the banquet is now finished and ready for viewing!

Click here! (http://www.nwsvx.com/awardsbanquet2004.html)

It has a couple pictures of the prizes and "goodies" everyone got, and also a complete list of all the winners.

Also, contains some of the "honorable mentions" on the Most/Least that we didn't have time for on Saturday. Take a look! :)