PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the new Northwest SVX logo!

NorthwestSVX
01-22-2004, 03:00 PM
The time you are all waiting for is here!

Time to vote on your club's new logo!

I received a lot of great entries, there is some great talent in our midst! :)

For those that will be in attendance at the banquet on Saturday, this is just a preview to give you lots of time to decide.

For those of you that can't make it, but would still like to provide input, please PM me with your favorite number. Your vote will only be seen by me and will remain confidential. ;) Online voting ends Friday 1/23 at midnight Pacific time.

Here are the choices:

Logo choices (http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?MacGyver)

ensteele
01-22-2004, 04:34 PM
The interesting thing about the logos is that it may be nice in the picture, but what about a patch, or on a coffee mug, or a tee shirt.

WestCoastSVX
01-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ensteele
The interesting thing about the logos is that it may be nice in the picture, but what about a patch, or on a coffee mug, or a tee shirt.

Excellent points, I was thinking the same thing! :)

I can't put any bias on anything, but those are very good points for people to consider. ;)

Alycone
01-22-2004, 05:25 PM
If you aren't offended by undies, I have a zebra-themed logo in my graphics folder of my locker. :p

WestCoastSVX
01-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Whoah! :D

How come that one wasn't submitted for the contest? I can imagine it would have got a few votes from a few folks I can think of. ;)

Well, that one aside, I think you've kinda let the cat out of the bag on who designed some of these! :D

Oh, but for the record, I didn't design the one that you call "Troy's", the one that I posted up here at the whole beginning to this topic last week.

The "Missourimadman" or whatever he calls himself did that one, the guy that picked on my original logo in the first place. :rolleyes:

Earthworm
01-22-2004, 06:07 PM
You have way too much time on your hands!!
Originally posted by Alycone
If you aren't offended by undies, I have a zebra-themed logo in my graphics folder of my locker. :p

Alycone
01-22-2004, 07:34 PM
How come that one wasn't submitted for the contest? I can imagine it would have got a few votes from a few folks I can think of.

Well, that one aside, I think you've kinda let the cat out of the bag on who designed some of these!

It wasn't entered because there's no way I'd hand out a flyer with that on it. :p

Fixed my locker, too bad you can't change folders once stuff is uploaded.

seasvx
01-23-2004, 01:18 PM
all very impressive. wish i was talented instead of just good-lookin'.

ensteele
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Me too seasvx! :D :cool:

WestCoastSVX
01-26-2004, 08:51 AM
#4, John Hoffman!

Special thanks to John (who also designed the SVX World Network logo you see at the top of every page here in the forums) for watching our doings in the Northwest and volunteering his design creation, even from across the country! :)

Watch for the new logo to start appearing soon.

Thank you to all who entered designs, they were all very good and the voting was pretty close on some of them. :) As I said before, while some of these may not have been voted in as the best logo design, they may be used as artwork on the site and other places in the future. Thanks!