PDA

View Full Version : 10th Anniversary SVX Meet

LarryIII
03-22-2001, 07:01 AM
We are now up to 88 SVXers on the list. Only 12 more to go.

DON'T DELAY, SIGN-UP NOW !!!!

Thanks for listening.

Larry III
PS:(The above message was brought to you as a public service announcement by the MFSVXESEXSC "Most Fun In Your SVX Excluding SEX Steering Committee". We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.)

svxter
03-22-2001, 07:08 AM
SEX in the SVX? Man, have you looked at your back seat lately? You some kind of contortionist or something? You must be a lot more limber than I. :D

BTW, what did you say the dates are? I hope it's not the same weekend as the annual family reunion. Now that will be a true conflict situation. :(

mohrds
03-22-2001, 07:41 AM
<<SEX in the SVX? Man, have you looked at your back seat lately? You some kind of contortionist or something? You must be a lot more limber than I. >>

It is possible (so I've heard :-P). There is a reclining passenger seat.

wasions
03-22-2001, 09:35 AM
. . . if you haven't already. I tried to email you personally, but my email doodad has been down for about three days. Refresh me on the dates and stuff, k?

Steve (and Sharon)

Rev Hard
03-22-2001, 12:21 PM
the sunroof opens and the seats recline...

I say no more, this if a "family" forum according to aredub :)

PAUL!

svxxx26
03-22-2001, 12:50 PM
<<the sunroof opens and the seats recline...>>

OK, I'm starting to get this mental image of . . . WHOA!
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Oh, sorry Aredub ;)

Aredubjay
03-22-2001, 12:54 PM
'Sokay Jerry. I was just revelling in my memories of my mom's VW Hatchback. I think I still have the imprint of the e-brake handle in my . . . uh . . . almost forgot . . . family forum . . . never mind.

LarryIII
03-22-2001, 01:09 PM
Aredub,

Did you say that you ave an imprint of the parking brake handle on your 'tater' ?

Larry

Rev Hard
03-22-2001, 01:13 PM
Glad i could help you guys with that mental image....

"and for my next trick......."

PAUL!

Aredubjay
03-22-2001, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Aredub,

Did you say that you ave an imprint of the parking brake handle on your 'tater' ?

Larry

Nope, I just happened to be wearing it front that night. :)

LarryIII
03-22-2001, 01:19 PM
Wasions,

The meet is now listed on this site's calendar. It is July 20, 21, & 22, 2002. It will be held at SIA in Lafayette, Ind.

Thank you for signing-up. I've just put you on the List. You are #89. Only 11 more to go. Remember the number. Write it down & put it in the SVX glove box. Further if you've already won, you need to show up at the meet to actually get one of the "fabulous" prizes.
See you there.

Larry III

LarryIII
03-22-2001, 01:25 PM
Steve,

I need your e-mail address for the sign-up list for the 10 Anniversary SVX Meet.

Larry III
(I love saying "10th Anniversary SVX Meet" almost as much as looking at and driving my SVX)

Aredubjay
03-22-2001, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Steve,

I need your e-mail address for the sign-up list for the 10 Anniversary SVX Meet.

Larry III
(I love saying "10th Anniversary SVX Meet" almost as much as looking at and driving my SVX)

YOUR SVX? Just wait 'til tell Sharon! :)