PDA

View Full Version : The official NWSVX flyer is here!

NorthwestSVX
12-16-2003, 11:43 AM
As mentioned earlier, lots and lots of web site updates happening. Just added is the long awaited promotional flyer for the group!

It would be much appreciated if you would print some of these out and start handing these out where you see fit. There are some suggestions on the download page here (http://www.nwsvx.com/spreadword.html).

Again, it is a free country and you can promote whichever site you want, nothing at all against the forums here, they are why we exist. :) But by promoting the NW site rather than the forums, you are letting newcomers first see a little more information about who we are and what we do before they just go straight into all these random conversations we have. :D (especially if they went into the main forums first and saw some of the arguing and fights :( )

Special thanks to Jim for helping to design the flyer and to Earl for converting it to a pdf so all computer users can easily download it no matter what they are using! :)

ensteele
12-16-2003, 04:28 PM
We are here to help! :D I am behind you all of the way! :rolleyes: ;) :)

Alycone
12-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Oh goodie, now I have something to put on the windshield of the Laguna in my neighborhood. :)

WestCoastSVX
12-31-2003, 03:21 PM
Anyone got to use the new flyer yet? :)

Or maybe I should ask if anyone has actually printed some out and put them in their SVX to have ready. :D

Alycone
12-31-2003, 04:22 PM
I just used one the other day, when I saw a pearly parked across the street from my house (I'm pretty sure it was visiting someone). I'll use some more on ones I know live around here. :D

ensteele
12-31-2003, 05:46 PM
I think about the flyer every time I see an SVX. :D I will try to get some printed up. :)