PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

DearPrudence
12-12-2003, 04:34 AM
Alright Southwesterners, where are you all? SLC? Denver? Vegas? Albuquerque? Phoenix? Tucson? Flagstaff? St. George? Wendover? Grand Junction? Farmington? Colorado Springs? Remote towns in the boonies?

And why are SLC & Denver considered Southwest? LOL... I could never understand that. There should be an intermountain region for SLC, Denver, Boise, Jackson, etc...

:D SLC right here :D

Looking for more owners in my area for get-togethers & schtuff... plus I love a good road trip ;)

NapaBavarian
12-16-2003, 06:35 PM
But no SVX, at least driving :( Needs too much tlc$$$

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3219720&uid=1677036

Uncamitzi
12-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by DearPrudence
Alright Southwesterners, where are you all? SLC? Denver? Vegas? Albuquerque? Phoenix? Tucson? Flagstaff? St. George? Wendover? Grand Junction? Farmington? Colorado Springs? Remote towns in the boonies?

And why are SLC & Denver considered Southwest? LOL... I could never understand that. There should be an intermountain region for SLC, Denver, Boise, Jackson, etc...

:D SLC right here :D

Looking for more owners in my area for get-togethers & schtuff... plus I love a good road trip ;)

Good luck... I've had to do meets in SF and Denver... For some reason our local's don't want to get together....:(

LarryIII
12-23-2003, 03:45 PM
Mitch,

Youse guys & gals will swertainly be welcome at the Reading SVX Meet. :D :D I intend to introduce all the SVXers to the "Meet Monster" and the "Message 40 Gremlin" at this year's Reading SVX Meet.
They both told me that they would be there this year.
They also said something about taking the "Covered Bridge Tour" and asked me for directions.
:D :D :D

DearPrudence
12-23-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Uncamitzi
Good luck... I've had to do meets in SF and Denver... For some reason our local's don't want to get together....:(

Well Mitch, that doesn't surprise me one bit! It's unfortunate, but I've grown accustomed to SLCs misanthropy. ;)

DearPrudence
12-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by NapaBavarian
But no SVX, at least driving :( Needs too much tlc$$$

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3219720&uid=1677036

I know what you mean. I love my SVX but I know it's going to cost me. I just hope it won't be TOO temperamental.

NapaBavarian
12-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by DearPrudence

I know what you mean. I love my SVX but I know it's going to cost me. I just hope it won't be TOO temperamental.

My big expences are body and paint along with outdated registration, ouch! Other than the fried wiring I'd probably be driving it now :( But I got a BMW because parts are eaiser to find used, of course with this forum maintnence is easier to deal with.

Karl

black-svx
01-07-2004, 09:11 PM
I think I am the only one down here. Every once in a while I see a woman in a green SVX on PCH but that is about it.

SVX-Utah
01-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Had my SVX for almost 2 years and have only seen 1 other SVX in Utah county area. Was in Colorado last year and saw at least a dozen in the Denver area. Do they exist in Utah? or has the SVX neared extinction?

'92 SVX Spanish Fork, UT

Mark

shelfy
01-20-2004, 04:02 PM
does the "network" consider colorado part of the southwest? we don't really seem to fit into any of the listed regions. :(

Uncamitzi
01-20-2004, 04:57 PM
on this kick for about a year. I think there should be an "intermountain" region made up of Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. Or at least parts of these states. Wanna help?:cool:

shelfy
01-22-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Uncamitzi
on this kick for about a year. I think there should be an "intermountain" region made up of Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. Or at least parts of these states. Wanna help?:cool: i'll help. what do i need to do?

ps - mitch, i still haven't installed my wrx stereo. :(

imjeremy77
01-25-2004, 09:11 PM
I think I'm the only one here! I drive it 50 miles roundtrip to work everyday on the 405 Freeway. Runnin great *knock on wood*.

tancred
01-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SVX-Utah
Had my SVX for almost 2 years and have only seen 1 other SVX in Utah county area. Was in Colorado last year and saw at least a dozen in the Denver area. Do they exist in Utah? or has the SVX neared extinction?

'92 SVX Spanish Fork, UT

Mark

Im a Courier in Salt Lake City, and I use my SVX to deliver stuff, I see tons of other SVX's in this city, since im all over it, every day of the week, if you want i can even name off where they park, which streets and all......red, black, blue, green, you name it, and I always leer at them like Ive never seen one before, I think SLC is the city of MR2s tho, I cant ever go anywhere without seeing a first or second gen mr2...most arent turbo tho, so i like to think i could take em in the SVX..heh..

We defffinately need to do a utah local meet, just to see whos all out there....

- Dustin

svxbrick
01-30-2004, 10:07 AM
I just purchase a pearl white 92. Anyone else in SLC besides me?

SVX-Utah
02-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Would be fun to do a Utah meet. Anyone interested?
I need to know that other SVXers exist in Utah!!!
My SVX gets lonely :D

svxbrick
02-04-2004, 12:39 PM
From this thread, it looks like there's at least 5 or 6 of us in Utah. I definitely think we need to organize a get together.

leviathan
02-16-2004, 11:19 AM
I bought Cortney on Januarry 20th. But I only got to drive her for 8 days, the front differential was bone dry, and I have been fishing around for a used transmission. She is a '92, black, LSL. I live in the SLC area, I also am a courier in the area and I have seen other SVXs all over the place. I have been noticing them a lot more now that I can't drive mine.

NapaBavarian
08-12-2004, 02:46 AM
Bibopizumpy

Uncamitzi
08-12-2004, 07:36 AM
meaningless protest...:confused:

DearPrudence
08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey Leviathan, I have an undriveable black 92 LSL, too :D I'll trade ya the MA5T3Rs tranny for Cortney's engine. Oh wait, I guess that won't really fix anything :p Good luck with Cortney :)

leviathan
08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
I found a used tranny for Cortney in February. It was 1700 with 33,000 miles on it. Had it shipped from Oregon. But she has dragged me through plenty of other sh*t since then. Most recently, the wheel well cover came off while I was driving to Cedar City. Flapped against my door and I almost jumped out of the sun roof. Who decided to revive this old thread?

DearPrudence
08-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by leviathan
Who decided to revive this old thread?

NapaBavarian

hehe, I should really read the dates before I go replying to stuff, huh?

shelfy
08-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by leviathan
Who decided to revive this old thread? karl's just trying to increase his post count, that's all. :rolleyes: