PDA

View Full Version : Hot air from Climate?

Nobody
12-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Haiya, I have just seen some question at Yahoo conference where one guy was complaining about not blowing hot air from central (next to instrument board) air vents. As for mine, it behave this way: On cold mornings (we have here now -3°C) in Auto it starts to blow air to windshield, when warm up, it starts to blow warm air to legs and than to central air vents. I am 99% sure that on my car there is no climate mods. From Yahoo it seems US cars have no possibility to blow hot air from central vents.
Your experiences?
Peter

b3lha
12-09-2003, 09:02 AM
You are right. Our SVX (Japanese) works the same way that yours does. Maybe the american one is different.

Earthworm
12-10-2003, 07:20 PM
On my SVX, when it's cold out and I start the car I will also get some warm air (in AUTO) to defrost the windshield then it goes to heater only until the interior warms up.

I find that the climate control overcompensates because once the interior is warm I do get air from the vents but it alternates between warm and cool.

Nobody
12-11-2003, 03:46 AM
And what is interesting, at nite it only blows warm air from upper and lower vents, never from central ones :-)))...
Peter