PDA

View Full Version : FS ECU + Sunvisors

nvrmore100
09-06-2001, 09:54 PM
Modded ECU, and sunvisors for sale.

I have a ECU out of a 92, that I have already performed the crush mod to. I won't lie, its not much of an improvement, at I didn't find it did. However anyone looking to modify their SVX might want to start there.

I have NO idea whether this will work in any other years. It most likely will, but I can't guarantee.

Anyone looking to try the crush mod out, but are worried about ruining their currect ECU (new are $800), here is your chance to get one already done.

I also have a few sunvisors for sale. They both droop, the pass side worse than the drivers. Both are in good shape however. If you need a replacement, or want to experiment trying to fix one, but not your current ones, here you go.

I'm not trying to make much off these, just a fair offer.

Thanks,
Ryan

ehyde111
09-07-2001, 04:58 AM
Ryan, I'd be interested in the ecu. I really don't know what a fair offer would be. I certainly can't come close to the $800. What I'll offer is what I could pay right now -- $75. If that works for you - great. If not, that's ok too.

Thanks

nvrmore100
09-07-2001, 09:05 AM
Thats actually exactly what I wanted for it. Send me an email with your address, etc and I will send it out as soon as the money order arrives.

I'm ryan@ryanmacdonald.com

Thanks,
Ryan

ehyde111
09-07-2001, 04:45 PM
Great, I sent the info via email. Just curious. How did you come across an extra ECU?

oneothefewproud
09-07-2001, 04:56 PM
I am NOT Ryan but the same place I got my Alternator and Mirror. There was a guy named Tim on the Yahoo site who totalled his SVX and both of us bought parts off of it.

Wayne

nvrmore100
09-07-2001, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by oneothefewproud
I am NOT Ryan but the same place I got my Alternator and Mirror. There was a guy named Tim on the Yahoo site who totalled his SVX and both of us bought parts off of it.

Wayne

Yep right he is. :) I got the sunvisors from the same place.

Ryan

ehyde111
10-06-2001, 06:13 PM
Ryan,
I did the ECU swap today. Let me tell you, it was a real pain in the rear. In addition to the instructions I found on the site, I ended up swearing a lot and using a hammer. In the end everything worked out, though, and I am happy with the results. Subtle, but I noticed. Thanks

nvrmore100
10-07-2001, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by ehyde111
Ryan,
I did the ECU swap today. Let me tell you, it was a real pain in the rear. In addition to the instructions I found on the site, I ended up swearing a lot and using a hammer. In the end everything worked out, though, and I am happy with the results. Subtle, but I noticed. Thanks

Like I said, I went through it once, and after I found it didn't make a HUGE difference I didn't even want to go ahead and take it out again. I just pulled the wires on mine and plugged it in without even taking mine out. It is a PAIN!

Good to hear it is working for you though.

Ryan