PDA

View Full Version : The next meet(s)

WestCoastSVX
11-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Before the infamous 48 hour window closes, I better post about the next meet! :D

Who, what, where, when?

The Fall Colors Tour was 2 months in the making with a lot of planning and work, so I'm going to relax a while and let someone else take the lead on something. But it shouldn't be as scary as it sounds, I think after Saturday we have a good momentum going and the process should go a lot smoother now.

Also, given the time of year, I don't think we can expect another incredible day weatherwise like we had Saturday. So the next meet will probably be a little more low key anyways, less of a big planned route, more of "meet and hang out" type of thing.

As Earl has suggested before, he and a couple others have enough expertise to lead a "do it yourself" "how-to" "fix-it" type of meet. That might be a good meet to have in the coming season, provided we have a dry garage to work in. ;) I'm sure lots of members have little things on their cars they would like to learn to fix themselves for little or no $$$.

What else? Post ideas here! I think we have a great group of people, and in the future we are going to see quite a variety of events. :)

ensteele
11-10-2003, 08:35 PM
The fix it meet could be a few easy to do things like the following:

1) PS O-Ring fix
2) Any of the dash lights replaced
3) Any of the other lights (room, console, and headlights)
4) Change oil or transmission fluid
5) Check CV Boots
6) Tail light gaskets or center finish light gaskets (stop the water from getting in)

Any other things that you can come up with that would not take too long.