PDA

View Full Version : Fall Colors Pictures

WestCoastSVX
11-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Once again thanks to everyone that showed up for the meet! Many are calling it the best Northwest area meet ever, and it wouldn't be that without all of you.

How about we all post here as we get our pictures posted in our lockers, so we can all just go to one thread and look to see who has them done. Some of us (me) take longer than others to get things in their lockers, so just post here when you've got 'em. :) Or post compliments on everyone else's picture taking skills! :D

In a couple of days I'm going to go "fishing" in the lockers listed here for pictures to put up permanently on nwsvx.com in the Past Events section. The goal of the site is to eventually have a page for every big past event with pictures so we can look back on them without having to guess about lockers or what old thread something is in. Newcomers to the Northwest site will be able to find pictures easy too. :)

If anyone has some good pictures they'd like to see on the web site and doesn't feel like putting them in their locker (or doesn't know how), they can just email them to me directly (be gentle on file size, I have dial up ;) ).

ensteele
11-10-2003, 08:37 PM
I just sent you 57 jumbo files. That should take you a week to download! :D jk

I have some I will send you. :)

Gargoyle
11-11-2003, 11:36 AM
The better ones i took are in my locker :p