PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Uncamitzi
11-07-2003, 11:00 AM
OK... I'm going to slide in here carefully.... I feel a little split. I've been attending some things over in Colorado... and had some fun there... I've been with the small group down in the Bay area once or twice..(gotta quit drinking so much wine...) and I feel the need to spread out yet again...(after I get the front diff fixed on the teal) So I'll spend the winter working on getting the wheels solid and try and join up with one or two meets in the spring...

About Reno... do you guys want me keep working on this?

WestCoastSVX
11-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Hello and welcome! You are welcome here any time and you'll be happy to know that this here little forum has never had any of the problems that sometimes appear in the rest of the board. ;)

You are always welcome at any of our meets too. It's kind of cool that you are surrounded by other regional groups so you have plenty of events available (albeit, they are all quite a trek for you :)).

About Reno. Yes, please do! I know a lot of people in our area were planning to go to that one, and even more will be once they attend the NW meet tomorrow. ;) Not to mention that I think there is interest in this one from all over the country.

If you continue to take the lead on this one, Northwest SVX will back you up and help out in any way needed. :)

Uncamitzi
11-07-2003, 04:29 PM
I needed that... And I got your email at work also!

ensteele
11-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Mitch

Yes, please continue on the meet. I am counting on it, as well as a few more that I have talked to. This should be a great meet. If you need some help, let us, or at least me know. Thanks for your work on this. :)

LarryIII
11-19-2003, 04:34 AM
Unka,

Welcome.

What's the weather like in Reno in June?