PDA

View Full Version : Hello from UTah

Zombie
09-04-2001, 06:10 PM
It's good to find such a nice place to share thoughts and ideas about these incredable cars. I have wanted one for about ten years, and finally got my hands on the exact color/option package I would have ordered new. I hope I can learn and impart wisdom here... not that I'm claiming to be a wiseguy or anything. :rolleyes:

Aredubjay
09-04-2001, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Zombie
It's good to find such a nice place to share thoughts and ideas about these incredable cars. I have wanted one for about ten years, and finally got my hands on the exact color/option package I would have ordered new. I hope I can learn and impart wisdom here... not that I'm claiming to be a wiseguy or anything. :rolleyes:

And welcome "Zombie." If you ARE a wiseguy, you're in good company. There's plenty to learn, here and plenty of opportunities to impart. Thank you for becoming a part of "The SVX World Network." I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

svxter
09-05-2001, 08:20 AM
Welcome, Zombie. You've just stumbled onto one of the better collections of real characters to be found on the net, the previous post being from one of the more outstanding of them :D

dromano
09-08-2001, 11:06 PM
Zombie, if you get over this way I have a place for you to stay (poem, not intended). You will enjoy this network. Keep the rubber side down. You Utah folks know how to air it out. Top speed?:cool: