PDA

View Full Version : Very Tentative Sydney Meet Listing

Jamsvx
09-02-2001, 06:50 AM
This is a very very tentative listing for a possible mini-meet in Sydney this week. OAB_AU and myself are probably 99% going to meet up, and two other SVX'ers here in Oz are a definite possibility.

The reason I am posting here is in case there is anyone who is not a club member but cruising the site, and happens to be from Sydney, Australia or nearby and who would like to meet up!

What we know:

Will be in the week beginning Monday 3 September 2001
If we meet on a weeknight, will be evening due to work committments, if on the weekend, then daylight hours!

Chatswood - a nice burgandy/claret/bordeaux/crimson mica SVX for sale (wink to Randy!!!)

Penrith: location of one of only two yellow SVX's in OZ...one of which is for sale

Sydney Olympic Stadium: heaps of nice photo opportunities!
Somewhere else that we all agree upon!

If interested, drop me a line at jdunne@pacific.net.au

Regards

James

Aredubjay
09-02-2001, 11:59 AM
James,
Is Martin Reiger one of those expected in attendance. If so, tell him to get his butt over to this site. I miss his "highly technical" posts. Incidentally, he's the one who convinced me to look for another SVX tranny rather than keep the Legacy tranny and swap the rear end. Sure wish he'd come hang out with us.

Jamsvx
09-02-2001, 09:38 PM
He's not unfortunately :(

I sent him an email a while back but no reply...he may be on holidays but I will keep trying

James