PDA

View Full Version : new member

'E'
10-06-2003, 07:34 AM
Hello all,

I'm doing this back to front as I have already made two posts and not introduced myself yet so here I go. I've been a subaru lover since the age of 14 when I saw the newly released 1984 vortex, I was in love and thought i had to have one, I've now got 2 and the svx was the same but unfortunately I only have 1.

My previous ride was a 1994 wrx, I miss it but when I saw my svx out the front of the dealers yard, I traded my rex then and there. Since then I've gone through 2 gear boxes, water pump, power steering pump, crank angle sensor, cam angle sensor and repaced the top tank with a custom alloy one. At the moment I'm in the process of fitting wrx 5 speed gear box and 4 piston calipers with larger slotted rotors but this is just the start of what I'm planning I want the svx to be the king of subaru's.

I've been a visitor of the site for a while now and look forward to taking to you all.

'E'

ensteele
10-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the site 'E'. Hope we can help you or you help us in the future. :)

Jamsvx
10-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Hi

Glad to see you on board!

There's quite a few of our US friends who have done the conversion but you will the first in Australia that I know of to do it - should be the perfect excuse for a cruise down that way to pay homage!!

Cheers

James

svxistentialist
10-07-2003, 04:20 AM
I'm doing this backways also E. We've been discusing torque convertors, and I never thought to welcome you.

Glad to have you aboard sir.

When your SVX is fully modded up, you can call it the Canberra Bomber.:D

There used to be one, right??:) You military types out there can confirm??;) :D

Joe:)

'E'
10-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Thanks Guys,

It would be good to catch up with everyone when she's back on the road, and yes there was a bomber called the canberra.