PDA

View Full Version : SVX for sale in Qld

grnSVX96
10-03-2003, 02:33 AM
found this one on nine msm..
Check out the colour, the spot lights set into the bumper, and air ducts [appearance only] in the bonnet [if you look closely] in the flesh they really set off the car..personal taste..a 92 model with 125000kms..hmm

David
:rolleyes:

grnSVX96
10-03-2003, 02:36 AM
Oops

Jamsvx
10-04-2003, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the headsup on that....is he/she anywhere close to you to get more info?

Cheers

James

grnSVX96
10-04-2003, 02:09 AM
car is in 2nd hand dealer in Springwood in Brisvegas...
early 92 build, no bags but evrything else as usual, interior no rips but showing some age, lazy belts [slow to return], 125000kms, haven't driven it as the thing was full of armourall..including the bloody carpets, does have car manual, but didn't see log books but they claim they have them, wood grain looks darker than mine, alarm led is on driver side of centre console, mines on the steering wheel shroud, 17s fitted looked like the name Arbutt ??, nice rim deep dish alloy, good rubber, in the boot was a wiring HARNESS loose, salesman said it was probably from the CD stacker, looked a bit like a scart plug...

the colour gets me it ain't what is described in my brochure as 'crimson mica' ..on my computer the colour as displayed in the jpg is how it looks in the flesh, they did replace one of the window switches, but everything else looked the part..nice thing for 21 or may be less with haggling..BUT I don't have room

I can sniff around more if needed, car came from Far Nth Qld, but originally sold in Brisbane

:p

KennEls
10-04-2003, 06:29 AM
James FYI

This one has also appeared on the ninemsn site. You may know it, the phone number listed in the ad is in the Maryborough/Harvey Bay area in Qld.

1992 SUBARU SVX
Km: 108,000
Colour: Pearl white
Reg: NEV 60
Location QLD Australia
Price AUD$30,000
Vehicle ID Code: UCD-227-30

Description Stunning vehicle, immaculate condition, new tyres, black top car bra, electric sunroof, always garaged. My pride and joy! Genuine enquiries only. Qld. $30,000

Have put a pic in my locker under other cars. Haven't been able to check if the pics got loaded as the net has slowed right down.
Also placed a couple of pics of a car I spotted at Sunnybank Hills. It was originally owned by a dealer who then sold it to a guy in Toowoomba, it now resides with it'd third owner in Mt. Tambourine

Kenn:)