PDA

View Full Version : Lots of SVX Stuff on ebay

sith
08-25-2001, 11:37 AM
Somebody seems to be selling their whole collection ...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=svxr8dr

Is this anyone on the group? Some stuff I haven't seen before, like the Planning guide. Just figured I'd give the heads up if the rest of you dont obsessively check ebay :)

Aredubjay
08-25-2001, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sith
Somebody seems to be selling their whole collection ...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=svxr8dr

Is this anyone on the group? Some stuff I haven't seen before, like the Planning guide. Just figured I'd give the heads up if the rest of you dont obsessively check ebay :)

I don't obsessively check ebay, so, thank you, Colin. The jacket will make a great birthday present (Aug 30) if I don't get outbid.

Two years ago, my birthday present to myself was . . . yeah, you guessed it: A 1992 SUBARU SVX! Woohooooooooooo!!!!!! :D:D:D

Jamsvx
08-26-2001, 06:46 AM
I would do anything for that planning guide.....a while back someone was selling on ebay a dealer delivery pack: had colour swatches, info on the cars etc etc...went for a few hundred US dollars!

Jamsvx

Chad
08-26-2001, 04:26 PM
The guy selling this stuff was at the Multnomah Falls, OR meet last November. Sounds like we lost a couple SVX's :(

montypython
08-26-2001, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aredubjay
[B]

I don't obsessively check ebay, so, thank you, Colin. The jacket will make a great birthday present (Aug 30) if I don't get outbid.

I saw you bid on that :mad: I have a rule that if a known SVXer get in there before me, I won't bid against them.

dromano
08-27-2001, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Chad
The guy selling this stuff was at the Multnomah Falls, OR meet last November. Sounds like we lost a couple SVX's :( I bid on an item, got an email from the guy. He just sold 2 SVX's, he's in Vancouver, WA.

Aredubjay
08-27-2001, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dromano
I bid on an item, got an email from the guy. He just sold 2 SVX's, he's in Vancouver, WA.

Yeah, I remember him from the Yahoo site. They (I think) were a husband and wife team. They'll certainly be missed. :(

Aredubjay
08-27-2001, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by montypython
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aredubjay
[B]

I saw you bid on that :mad: I have a rule that if a known SVXer get in there before me, I won't bid against them.

Thank you Colin. You are a true gentleman. I have the same rule. I would not have bid if I'd recognized the name of the lone bidder.

svxistentialist
08-27-2001, 03:19 PM
I think they are Marc and Kyra.
They had lovely photos on their site, one of which I used for desktop for ages till my son accidentally wiped it.

I wish them well. They may come back to the SVX again when they are unhappy with inferior machines.

Joe:)

LordLobo
08-28-2001, 07:19 AM
I have this feeling that jacket is going to be a major point of contention...

<g>

LarryIII
08-28-2001, 07:37 AM
Hi all,

The people selling the stuff on e-bay are Marc & Kyra. They sold their SVXes (what is the pluaral of SVX?) and I guess they are selling off their collection of SVX memorabilia. I also heard that the stork is heading for their house.

Larry III

Aredubjay
08-28-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by LordLobo
I have this feeling that jacket is going to be a major point of contention...

<g>

I can see possible bloodshed at the next MWM. :mad:

EveryShadeofBlue
08-28-2001, 11:37 AM
My question is about that 23A planning manual. Sounds very interesting, and for $100 starting bid, it should be! Anyone ever seen this before? If so, is it posted anywhere so we can look at it?

Jeff

Chad
08-28-2001, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Hi all,

The people selling the stuff on e-bay are Marc & Kyra. They sold their SVXes (what is the pluaral of SVX?) and I guess they are selling off their collection of SVX memorabilia. I also heard that the stork is heading for their house.

Larry III

As a matter of fact I believe the stork has already been there. I was working on getting a meet going, but it kinda fizzled out...