PDA

View Full Version : Holy S**t!!!!!

Landshark
09-07-2003, 05:26 AM
must win Lotto....must win Lotto....must win Lotto...... :eek:

http://www.polarisuk.com/video/auto/Koenigsegg.wmv

Andy
09-07-2003, 06:52 AM
After 20 mins of downloading, the *&@$%* thing won't play (codec error) but by the soundtrack it is the BBC Topgear review by Jeremy Clarkson, so here is the written version.

http://www.topgear.com/servlet/tg?DEST=/content/jsp/individualRoadTest.jsp&EVENT=1010&MAKE=Koenigsegg:X0&MODEL=Koenigsegg:A0&roadTestNumber=01.html

Landshark
09-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Andy
After 20 mins of downloading, the *&@$%* thing won't play (codec error) but by the soundtrack it is the BBC Topgear review by Jeremy Clarkson, so here is the written version.

http://www.topgear.com/servlet/tg?DEST=/content/jsp/individualRoadTest.jsp&EVENT=1010&MAKE=Koenigsegg:X0&MODEL=Koenigsegg:A0&roadTestNumber=01.html

20 minutes - yikes! i had to wait about 10 seconds for the buffering. :D

it is a long video clip - guess i should have added a dial-up warning (but its worth it! the bizarre but oh-so-cool doors, the 'tweakability', the power.....:) )

srmifer
09-07-2003, 07:50 AM
might i add...
THAT MAN HAS THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Bobb
09-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Hey Landschark, Is the BBC deal on radio? I got audio but no video. Take care, BOBB

Landshark
09-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Bobb
Hey Landschark, Is the BBC deal on radio? I got audio but no video. Take care, BOBB

its a Windows Audio/Video file.

Noir
09-07-2003, 03:26 PM
omg, i must win the lottery, i must win the lottery, i must win the lottery. i love that car!!!! not as much as my svx of couse....don't want my baby to get jealous and break down on me.

mohrds
09-07-2003, 04:20 PM
OMG!!! That car is absolutely fabulous!

I wonder if VISA will double my credit limit about 100,000 times?

Doug

Noir
09-07-2003, 05:10 PM
hey doug, i tried :D. visa, mastercard, discover, amex. i even went into the bank and asked the bank manager, 'hi i would like to borrow $250k for this nice swede car. what kind of interest rate are we talking about? i have good credit.' :D

never knew the bank manager had a button they could push that called the SWAT to jump out of the ceiling tiles :D.

MartyMcFly
09-08-2003, 06:18 AM
One month ago I have been to Siofok (Hungary) and there I saw the most powerful supercar I have ever seen LIVE.

The Pagani Zonda! Wow man, that's a car.

www.paganizonda.com

I couldn't believe my eyes.
Just wanted to share, cause the koeniggsegg is also such an supercar.

mfg hrc

JLittell
09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Nice Machine! Convertible?

Aredubjay
09-08-2003, 04:18 PM
I think I'm going to cry . . . that was BEEE-YOOOO-TI-FULLLLL!!!

Since I'm in Kentucky, I'll just take a stroll up to my little nest egg, known as Fort Knox, and take out some petty cash. :rolleyes:

Landshark
09-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay
I think I'm going to cry . . . that was BEEE-YOOOO-TI-FULLLLL!!!

Since I'm in Kentucky, I'll just take a stroll up to my little nest egg, known as Fort Knox, and take out some petty cash. :rolleyes:

Randy,
while you are there, could you pick me up some loot, too. what color are you going to get your "Egg" in? :D

Aredubjay
09-09-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Landshark

Randy,
while you are there, could you pick me up some loot, too. what color are you going to get your "Egg" in? :D

If I may put it as eloquently as I am capable: "IT SURE AS HELL WON'T BE YALLA!" :D:D:D:D

Noir
09-11-2003, 08:12 PM
randy, let me know when you're hitting your nest egg :D. i can help you carry some of those HEAVY bars :D. need a brinks truck? :D :D :D :D

mohrds
09-12-2003, 11:40 AM
I just noticed something.

That car doesn't have a three foot aluminum wing on the back or six inch muffler tips Like on the four door Camary I saw this morning

:D

GreenMarine
09-12-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Noir
i love that car!!!! not as much as my svx of couse....don't want my baby to get jealous and break down on me.

Don't blame ya man... I am really careful about what I say around my SVX... Don't want to hurt it's feelings... Don't think that she knows it's for sale yet.... Tried to not say it around her...

Earthworm
09-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

If I may put it as eloquently as I am capable: "IT SURE AS HELL WON'T BE YALLA!" :D:D:D:D Well if someone ends up with one of that color and doesn't want it I'll take it off yer hands for ya.