PDA

View Full Version : Rattling things

Seraph
08-21-2001, 06:48 PM
I know someone posted a note earlier on this topic -- and I can't seem to find it, so off I go starting a new one.

Today I took out my resonator -- not the cat the resonator and replace it with a straight pipe. It sure sounds better but are there any harm to the car by doing that?

I hope not..

Lwin

:)

eddycat2000
08-21-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Seraphim
I know someone posted a note earlier on this topic -- and I can't seem to find it, so off I go starting a new one.

Today I took out my resonator -- not the cat the resonator and replace it with a straight pipe. It sure sounds better but are there any harm to the car by doing that?

I hope not..

Lwin

OH MAN! TOW...DO NOT DRIVE THIS CAR BACK TO WHERE YOU HAD IT DONE AND INSIST THEY REPLACE THE PART THEY REMOVED! OMG, IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!!!

Just kidding, what did you think would happen? The passive AWS poleece are busy on another assignment (they can't find any cars that have passive AWS), and the muffler poleece are out having donuts.:D :D

Seraph
08-21-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by eddycat2000

OH MAN! TOW...DO NOT DRIVE THIS CAR BACK TO WHERE YOU HAD IT DONE AND INSIST THEY REPLACE THE PART THEY REMOVED! OMG, IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!!!

Just kidding, what did you think would happen? The passive AWS poleece are busy on another assignment (they can't find any cars that have passive AWS), and the muffler poleece are out having donuts.:D :D

I have to quote my old bumper sitcker -- BAD COP - NO DONUT!
:D

Lwin

Aredubjay
08-21-2001, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Seraphim

I hope not..

Lwin

Hasn't seemed to harm my car and I've been running with straight pipe instead of resonator for about a year now.