PDA

View Full Version : Meet instructions

TonyShaleUK
08-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Hi all,

I've just posted directions to the venues and meeting place in my personal locker. As long as you can download the meeting place, I will have hard copies of all the other instructions.

Updated list of likley attendees below, altho not all confirmed yet - could you please do so asap and let me know who will be attending the dinner to make sure that we have enough places!

Definites:
Me
Phil & Belha
Andy
Arthur Monks
Ian Orris

Probables:
Phil & Angie
Chrissvx
Richard & Claire (Richdev)
Matt & Claire
Mike

Possibles
Aubrey Taylor

The meet location is not far from the M40 and A46 dual carriageway. It is a country craft place with cafe, farmhouse BBQ, children's entertainment etc. We will have a signposted location in the grounds to meet up. I then intend a short drive thro' the countryside in convoy to the Castle, where we should be parked up inside the grounds. As I said in the pre-info, drivers are free, passengers normal entry fee. By then I will have finalised dinner venue - found one with an outside patio, which would be nice if the weather is good - altho' I haven't eaten there before, so a bit of a risk.

Long range weather forecast looks promising for the weekend too! Hopefully picnicking weather for the Sunday.

If you would like a contact telephone number for me, please pm or e-mail me and I will get the info to you.

NOTE: I will be working in Holland next week, so I really need responses by Sunday evening as I can't easily access the site or e-mail where I am. Last chance for me to respond will be Friday evening next week.

Looking forward tio getting to meet you all again/for the first time.

Tony