PDA

View Full Version : Apple Computers are the DEVIL!

Chicane
07-27-2003, 04:11 PM
http://objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

Scroll down to why Macintoshs are the work of the devil.

hehhehehehehehhe.

- Rob

Subafreak
07-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Aaahhhh what in gods name did you link me too. Cristian propoganda! Satan is good, Satan is your freind, kill everone, Satan is good, ah, now I feel better.

Bobb
07-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Hi Rob, You never cease to amaze me with the odd information and web sites you come up with. My mother- in- law gets quite a few offers from groups affiliated with her church offrering to prey to improve her health for a small fee. Like, between ten dollars and ten thousand dollars. Sounds like a bargain to me. NOT! Take care, BOBB

Green1995SVX
07-27-2003, 10:39 PM
That simply cant be for real.

Mike

NikFu S.
07-28-2003, 03:26 AM
i am utterly disgusted.
it is propaganda in itself.
i posted the main points on an irc server and the ppl agree. hes an extremist lunatic. save the macintosh!

edit: is it a joke sight?
man im cornfused......

elninoalex
07-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Geez, I almost feel sorry for those................people.

Aredubjay
07-28-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
That simply cant be for real.

Mike

Nope, it probably is. Some folks just LOVE to give the devil credit.

Check your Advertising textbooks, Mike, for the section on "Subliminal Advertising." Sheesh! The guy that "discovered" the word "Sex" in baby diaper ads and pictures of "orgies" in ice cubes. You'll see how "whack" people can be, and how hard they look to find things that aren't really there. Remember the "backward masking" controversy? :rolleyes:

mohrds
07-28-2003, 11:37 AM
"That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. "

I just did a quick survey of IT people here and of the 14 people here, there is one atheist, one Muslim, two Jewish, and ten Christians.

1/14=7.1%

7.1% is mostly?

They must be using that *new* math :D

Doug

Aredubjay
07-28-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by mohrds

They must be using that *new* math :D

Doug

Which "new" math. The *new* new math, or the *old* new math. :confused: :D

Chicane
07-28-2003, 03:35 PM
No. It's very real. These are the type of christians I don't even argue with, I just laugh at. One time there were a bunch of them down on campus, with a megaphone talking about how homosexuals and atheists caused sept 11th to happen. I walked up to the guy, and handed him the newest onion with this article:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/god_clarifies_dont_kill.html

Heheheh.

- Rob

SVXdriver_007
07-28-2003, 07:01 PM
wow that whole thing is really out there. I'll have to let my church Pastor no of the terrible sin he is commiting as I know he has a Mac in his office.
BTW Rob I liked the onion article I'm sure it would be considered blasphemous by many but the overall message was good.

Andy
07-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Weird, all I can get from that link is this.

http://www.startsurfingplus.com/index.asp?id=6