PDA

View Full Version : Meet Attendance

ensteele
07-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Hi everyone. It would help for me to know what days, nights you are planning on attending the meet as well as how many. I have the following members down with how many will attend. If there is a change, let me know. Thanks
Please post the following information or add where it is blank:

Member, #adults, # kids, days there, room or camp.

1) ensteele (1 adult, 1 kid, Fri, Sat, Sun, room)
2) dnel (1 adult, Sat, Sun, room)
3) Alycone (1 adult room)
4) Seasvx (2 adults )
5) mbtoloczko (2 adults room)
6) Uncamitzi (1 adult, room)
7) tuzem (1 or 2 )?
8) MacGyver (2 adults, days? camp)
9) elninoalex (2 adults )?
10) CDG (2 adults, 2 kids, camp)
11) SVXer94 (1 adult )

seasvx
07-21-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ensteele
3) Alycone (1 adult room)
4) Seasvx (2 adults, Sat only)
7) tuzem (1 or 2 )?
11) SVXer94 (1 adult )

Alycone
07-21-2003, 10:34 PM
3) Alycone (1 adult, Sat, Sun, room)
4) Seasvx (2 adults, Sat only)
7) tuzem (1 or 2 )?
11) SVXer94 (1 adult )

Wow, there are a lot of folks on this list I haven't met. :)

ensteele
07-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Anything change on the list? If your plans have changed - either going to come now, or not comming, please let me know so I have an idea of how much food, and sleeping areas we need.

Bring a sleeping bag, and there will always be someplace I can put you with a roof over your head.

See you there. :)

seasvx
07-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Count on two Sube's and two adults (well, chronologically anyway) from The Sovereign Nation of Ballard!

svxsubaru1
07-28-2003, 12:11 AM
i dont want to sound niev, but what meet?
Sorry to tired to see, I found the info now.

ensteele
07-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Go to the Northwest Forum and look under the different threads. There is a meet at Hood Cannal this next weekend. There is a map and directions on one of the threads. If you need anything else, or have problems finding it, let me know. Just PM or email me. Link to the information about the meet. There is an attachment on this thread.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12102

WestCoastSVX
07-30-2003, 11:30 AM
Was planning to come Saturday and spend the night, but we will not be. :(

WestCoastSVX
07-30-2003, 11:32 AM
Who's all going to be there by Friday afternoon?

seasvx
07-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by MacGyver
Was planning to come Saturday and spend the night, but we will not be. :( ...not coming, or coming but not spending the night ?

ensteele
07-30-2003, 01:12 PM
Chris will be there Friday night, I will be of course, but not sure of who else will be. :)

mbtoloczko
07-30-2003, 01:40 PM
My girlfriend and I will be arriving sometime around noon on Saturday. We'd like to camp on Sat night if that's ok. We've got camping gear. Cheers,

ensteele
07-30-2003, 02:10 PM
No problem. Lots of space for camping. Good to have you. :) There are a few others that are camping too. :) It's a party!!! :D

Uncamitzi
07-30-2003, 03:46 PM
I've been called into work for this weekend!! I had everything packed and my maps printed....:mad: ... so.. I won't be there...

I was really looking forward to spending some time with all of ya...

I'm still going to try to make the Denver meet... so maybe ...(Earl you need to put some miles on one of those SVXen anyway!!)

My regrets... again... EVERYONE HAVE FUN!!!:D

ensteele
07-30-2003, 04:44 PM
Raw Fuzzy Dawg!!! That is the pits! I was looking forward to rubbing elbows with the OLD GUY (as Are Dub says). You don't know what you are gonna miss. I will take lots of pictures for you to see. I'm not trying to rub it in, because you did not try to have this happen, it just did. I will drink a cool one for you and do a little hand to claw (crabs) combat for you. Sorry it worked out that way. I am still trying to make the Denver Meet. I already have a case of Cheetos! :D

Uncamitzi
07-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Raw Fuzzy Dawg!!! That is the pits! I was looking forward to rubbing elbows with the OLD GUY (as Are Dub says). You don't know what you are gonna miss. I will take lots of pictures for you to see. I'm not trying to rub it in, because you did not try to have this happen, it just did. I will drink a cool one for you and do a little hand to claw (crabs) combat for you. Sorry it worked out that way. I am still trying to make the Denver Meet. I already have a case of Cheetos! :D

and I just have one thing to say about that....

EeWWWWWWwwwwww

balser
07-31-2003, 10:09 PM
Count in two adults for Sat. day and part of the evening. (as long as the women will tolerate the beverage intake and car talk) actually this ought to appeal to all. Nice goen, see you all soon.

'92 teal Lsi 124K sporting the new(?) front end!

ensteele
07-31-2003, 11:33 PM
Great! Good to hear you will be making it! See you then.

I am out here now, and just got the crab gear in the water so we will have lots to eat! Will get the oysters and clams tomorrow when the tide is low. :D :D

LarryIII
08-01-2003, 04:24 AM
Earl,

We hope that you and all the other SVXers out there have a great time tomorrow.

Don't forget to "SALMONIZE" you SVX before attending the Northwest Fish Fest & SVX Meet.

I know, it wasn't even 2/3rds of a PUN.

ensteele
08-01-2003, 09:56 AM
But you tried anyway! :) Thanks for the "best fishes" on our meet. I will post pics and let you know how it went. :) Now I have to go dig clams and pick up oysters for the great meet. ;)