PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget!

ALsvx
07-11-2003, 06:24 PM
I ran accross this on the internet and put it in a reply to another post... but thought since it's been almost two years....

http://64.177.83.63/liberty/email.htm

Bill

Subafreak
07-11-2003, 06:37 PM
Nice, very nice, No I'm OK I just, got something in my eye.

Chicane
07-11-2003, 07:19 PM
I don't get it.

- Rob

_-DejaVu-_
07-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ALsvx
I ran accross this on the internet and put it in a reply to another post... but thought since it's been almost two years....

http://64.177.83.63/liberty/email.htm

Bill

*Her 3 weeks of not crying streek, just ended*

That was VERY nice......

Deja

mohrds
07-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Every morning I place my flag outside and every evening I bring it in.

Unfortunately, I am the only one in my neighborhood that does. The public school down the street doesn't even put out their flag.

Sad, Sad, Sad

Doug

ensteele
07-12-2003, 09:54 AM
There are many classrooms in our schools that don't even have a flag. It may offend someone. I have one in my classroom, and if it offends them (which it doesn't), they can leave, because it will stay there as long as I do!

Oh, and yes, I have a flag at home too. :)

Chicane
07-12-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ensteele

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

I have not forgotten, and never will. Tributes like these help keep the memories alive.

What are you talking about? If you call me a fool, I'll call you a moron for sitting and staring at words that pop up and take forever for the next phrase to appear.

Whatever it was, it was going way to freaking slow. Hopefully it had something to say in the end, but I didn't think it was worth waiting for.

- Rob

ALsvx
07-12-2003, 01:37 PM
Rob,

It's a tribute to 9-11 and takes about 5 mins. on my cable modem...

Don't take it (the fool comment) personal.... the person who wrote that probably thought you watched it and didn't care....

Peace,

Bill

Chicane
07-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Oh. I thought it was lyrics to a song or something... but was going so slow I didn't stick around to see if it had a punch line or anything....

ensteele
07-13-2003, 12:17 AM
Sorry Rob - it didn't come across the way it was intended to. I just deleated the post so it would not be taken the wrong way. :)

Chicane
07-13-2003, 12:23 AM
No harm done man. FYI: I have ADD, so I couldn't just sit through that... it needs a little 'next' button so I can skip to the next phrase or something.. it doesn't take me 30 seconds to read 5 words. :P

- Rob

Aredubjay
07-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by mohrds
Every morning I place my flag outside and every evening I bring it in.

Doug

I put a spotlight on my all weather flag so's I can keep it flying 24/7 (according to the rules of flag etiquette).

mohrds
07-15-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

I put a spotlight on my all weather flag so's I can keep it flying 24/7 (according to the rules of flag etiquette).

There is something kind of sobering about the routine of flags. These days, I need all the sobering I can get :D

Doug

Aredubjay
07-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by mohrds

There is something kind of sobering about the routine of flags. These days, I need all the sobering I can get :D

Doug

And I need just the opposite. :rolleyes: CHEERS!