PDA

View Full Version : Jobs and stuff

benebob
07-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just wish I could afford the beer... know what I mean?

Remember if you don't have a job you can always follow the Bud delivery guy around. They take back all the old born on dates and then can buy it from the company for like $2 a case. Granted it'd be Budwiser but then again it'll be skunked Bud.:D I do totally wish you the best of luck. Don't think to hard on it though. You'll just get more gray hairs.

Landshark
07-11-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by benebob
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just wish I could afford the beer... know what I mean?

Remember if you don't have a job you can always follow the Bud delivery guy around. They take back all the old born on dates and then can buy it from the company for like $2 a case. Granted it'd be Budwiser but then again it'll be skunked Bud.:D I do totally wish you the best of luck. Don't think to hard on it though. You'll just get more gray hairs.

i don't recommend drinking Bud (or skunked Bud!). i used to drink it all the time, and when i changed beers for a while, the raging "knife in the head" hangovers seemed to go away for some reason. :rolleyes: i've even heard that Bud has embalming fluid in it. doesn't sound too far-fetched to me.

Subafreak
07-11-2003, 06:12 PM
Ya, I totally missed something here but, I hate Bud.....wiser that is.

Chicane
07-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Bud.

Buuuuud.

Chicane
07-11-2003, 07:18 PM
WEEEIISSS

Subafreak
07-11-2003, 07:44 PM
eeerrrrrr.

Landshark
07-11-2003, 07:48 PM