PDA

View Full Version : Raced a Z3 yesterday.

Subafreak
07-05-2003, 08:52 PM
And got schooled.

I come behind two balding guys in a Z3, as they leave the stop sign he accerlerates quicklly. I stop check for traffic, and then start hammering gears to catch back up. I run up behind him and it's on, the pace quickens. I'm in racer mode now, running cleaner lines than the loser in the Z3( he can't even drive fast and keep it on his side of the road). We slice thru and S turn and then he stomps on it, I drop it into 3rd to no avail, his superior horsepower and tourq rocket him ahead of me. I keep the pedal to the floor slowly climbing to 80mph to catch up and match his pace. As I come to his rear bumper he slows and turns on his turn signal, the race was over the victor was chosen. He totaly smoked my 90 Legacy wagon.

SVXdriver_007
07-05-2003, 09:00 PM
LOL he probalby thought he was being chased by and angry flock of geese the way that thing sounds.

Landshark
07-05-2003, 10:11 PM
if you had hooked up vents installed in your hack-sawed hood, that story would have quite a different ending, assuming the Z3 owner would have the cojones to even attempt to race you.

Andy
07-06-2003, 02:54 PM
...but.............it was only...............a 1.9...................

Subafreak
07-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Landshark
if you had hooked up vents installed in your hack-sawed hood, that story would have quite a different ending, assuming the Z3 owner would have the cojones to even attempt to race you.

Oh ya, dog, gona gets me som a dem!