PDA

View Full Version : Bush invites attacks, Iraqis comply

ww111
07-03-2003, 07:44 AM
So Bush says (and I quote), "BRING THEM ON" in reference to attacks on the US military. What was on his mind???!!! Probably the fact that no one in his family is over there. Now I was in the 1st adventure in the gulf and I'd go back again if asked, there are many on this list to who GWB is their Commander in Chief. Am I alone in thinking this man has gone completely mad? First, No Osama, Then no Sadam, then no WMD, now "Bring them on". (All the while N.Korea's singing the "We have the bomb"song) I think he'd sing a different tune if Barb and Jenna were stationed in Iraq in the service of their country... Like that's ever gonna happen.

SVXSVXSVXSVX.

I'm beginning to like this new forum!

Collins
92 pearlie
I have not yet begun to rant!

See attachment.

ww111
07-04-2003, 07:26 AM
Am I alone in thinking this man has gone completely mad?

Well!, That answers that!

Collins

mohrds
07-04-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by ww111
Am I alone in thinking this man has gone completely mad?

Well!, That answers that!

Collins

I think you may be. My friend just came back from the front line of the Marines and I can assure you that the public knows less than 1/1000 of what is really going on over there.

You can blame the hyper liberal-media for painting GWB to be a madman and covering up the real stories that justify our actions.

Its pretty pathetic when the "free" media outlets of the "free" country have become propaganda outlets for their own views.

Doug