PDA

View Full Version : One last time

WestCoastSVX
06-30-2003, 09:12 AM
Most of you probably remember 5 weeks ago when I got my layoff notice. Well the last 5 weeks of work have flown by and here I am at my last day cleaning out my desk and wrappping things up.

After 7 years basically with this same company, it is a bit strange.

In a different time and place 5 weeks would have been enough time to find a new job. Didn't work this time, getting a bit frustrating.

Tomorrow I join the ranks of the unemployed and the world of dial up internet. You probably won't see me around here as much. Either that, or I will be so bored I will be here a lot, but probably not in a very good mood. We'll see.

Just in case, I wanted to thank everyone here for their support, and for years of information and great fun.

Thanks!

Green1995SVX
06-30-2003, 09:47 AM
Troy, my thoughts are with you. Give me a call if you ever need to talk or anything. :)

Mike

ensteele
06-30-2003, 11:29 AM
Troy

Rember that I am here as well. Let me know if I can help in any way. School info, just to talk, go on a drive, or just get away for a while. My prayers are with you, and remember - never give up. If you have some ideas on what work you want, PM or email them to me and I will do some looking for you as well. Good luck, we are behind you all of the way. :)

Alycone
07-02-2003, 12:37 AM
I'll be hoping this works out for you soon.

CigarJohnny
07-02-2003, 06:49 AM
Best of luck to you, Troy! It's only a matter of time. You're a smart guy and a nice one too! Just hang in there and keep trying. The way my company is right now I may well be in the same boat as you very soon. :rolleyes:

God Bless.