PDA

View Full Version : NH Sightings

strange179
06-12-2003, 06:06 AM
I decided to start a thread to log and report my many SVX sightings in NH. Feel free to add any SVX you happen to see in NH. Also please let me know if you are or you think you are the one who's been spotted.

If you see some moron in an older white, deisel (race :rolleyes: )Jetta waving at you in your SVX then it's probably me.

6/11/03
I saw a green spoilerless SVX westbound on RT 101 near exit 11 in Exeter at about 4:10-4:15 today.

Also in the past fer days I've noticed another green SVX with a spoiler at Macfarland (sp?) Ford in Exeter. It looks like it belongs to an employee there because it's not there in the morning at 6:00 but it is there in the afternoon at about 4:30. It has regular plates too.

There is yet another green one that lives on Chestnut Hill Rd in Rochester.

There is a Black one that lives on Chestnut Hill Rd in Farmington.

Jay

gwynethh
06-12-2003, 09:36 AM
There is a 1992 silver one on ramps in my driveway in Kittery ME under going stock ekhaust replacement with used stock parts in super condition.:cool:

strange179
06-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Today I saw a silver SVX with a black top and a spoiler which was northbound on RT 125 in Gonic/Barrington near E&B Auto and Goodall rental. I was driving the ailing green SVX and I waved enthusiastically. This was at about 11:30am or so.

~~~edit~~~
I think I later saw the same SVX as above parked in a driveway on Franklin St in Rochester. It at least looked the same.
~~~edit~~~

Jay

strange179
07-08-2003, 08:09 AM
I was headed south on 95 on Sunday and I saw a green spoilerless SVX headed north just north of the Hampton toll plaza. This was at 1:45pm.

Jay

strange179
07-13-2003, 08:12 PM
The first one isn't in NH but this is the best place to put it. It was Saturday, early afternoon. I was on uumm, well see I don't know what road it was actually. I think it was Northbound on I95 just north of Boston but y'see I was kinda lost at the time so.... Anyway, if you were the one I spotted you definitely know who you are. I pulled up next to you and shouted "HEY....NICE CAR!" I was in the white Jetta of course. It was a green one with a spoiler and a youngish guy driving it. I believe we both proceded to get on I93 South becuase I think I saw it again a little while later on that road.

The other one was this afternoon. I was at Hilton Park in Dover and I saw a bright red one heading North over the General Sullivan bridge. I believe it had a spoiler. This was also early afternoon. I wasn't close enough to it to get any more details and I didn't have a clock nearby either.

that's all for now,
Jay

strange179
07-28-2003, 06:07 PM
I saw a white spoilerless today. It was headed west on Rt101 in Bedford I think. This was at about 2:30. I waved but I didn't see a response.

Jay

strange179
07-29-2003, 07:24 PM
I saw one today in Somersworth. I was on Whitier (rd, st?) And there was a maroon one that I believe had a spoiler. It had a big "SVX" decal acros the top of the windshield. It also had aftermarket wheels. There was a guy driving it. I think that it was a member here but I'm not sure.

see ya,
Jay

strange179
08-06-2003, 09:24 PM
If it was you I saw you heading South on Rt 125 in Lee not too far south of Lee USA Speedway. You were driving a spoilerless black model. This was at 6:00pm. I tried to wave but I was a bit late so I doubt you even saw it.

Jay

strange179
08-30-2003, 08:37 AM
I saw a black Spoilerless SVX headed south on the Spaulding Turnpike near exit 15 two days ago. The car was a bit dusty and it was being driven by a guy.

I also parked next to a nice pearl/black SVX with aftermarket rims in the Lilac Mall parking lot about a week ago. I wanted to wait for it's owner to come out but I had to go in and eat. My girlfriend did see the owner though. She said it was a woman with blond hair.

I'll keep posting as I see 'em
Jay

strange179
11-19-2003, 01:47 PM
It isn't that I haven't seen any SVXs around it's just that I haven't had any time to post my sightings. I had an especailly good sighting this morning and I had to post it. It was at wal-mart in Farmington/Rochester. There was a sweet, black SVX there. It had an aftermarket hood with a scoop, aftermarket rims, aftermarket spoiler, tint, aluminum dash inlays, white face guages, and a big SVX logo across the top of it's windshield. At least those are the things I remember seeing. I left a card on the windshield but it may have gotten wet. All in all this was a very nice car in very good shape. If this was your car please get in touch with me as I'd love to meet up.

Jay

strange179
11-20-2003, 01:47 PM
I happened to be in manchester on a service call today and I saw a green spoilerless at Kinne Electric Service on Webster St I think. It looked like an employee there.

That is all
Jay

strange179
01-16-2004, 01:11 PM
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but I have a sighting to report.

This morning at 8:50 I saw a nice Red (not maroon) SVX headed South on Rt 11 in Farmington near Taylor Rental etc. The car had a sopiler and at least two occupants. I waved but got no response that I could see.

I'm amazed that I haven't gotten any more responses to these sightings. I guess it kinda shows that there ae a lot more more SVXs in my area than there are registered owners. I'm especially surprised that I didn't see any response from the owner of the modified black SVX after I left a card on it at wal-mart. ah well who knows right?

Jay

Subafreak
01-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Where are all the owners?

strange179
01-23-2004, 06:20 PM
I saw an SVX in Concord this evening. It was pretty dark but I think it was black. It was a spoilerless model and it had it's fog lights on. This was at about 5:50pm on Storr or Storrs Rd.

Later,
Jay

strange179
02-26-2004, 01:59 PM
Last night I saw a nice green SVX heading west on Rt. 11 near the "Ammo Dump" in Farmington. I was heading East and I waved but I didn't see a response. The SVX seemed to be a "greener" green than the color of my '92. I think I renember something about them having a different shade in the later years but I don't know for sure.

Later,
Jay

~edit~ this sighting was at exactly 5:15pm ~edit~

strange179
03-14-2004, 07:21 PM
I saw a nice black over pearl SVX tonight at 7:10 in the Hannaford parking lot in Rochester. It had ASA 5 spoke aftermarket wheels and a spoiler. I left a note under the windshield for the owner.

Justin

Undertaker #59
04-12-2004, 01:15 PM
This is as good a place as any to post this I guess. Any of you NH guys recommend a mechanic?

BTW, there is a green spoilerless for sale on 101 in Milford/Wilton area.

strange179
04-14-2004, 11:01 AM
I just saw a nice red SVX in downtown Alton at about 12:25pm or so. There were two occupants in the car. I beeped and waved but didn't see a response. The car had a spoiler and a couple stickers on the back.
Jay

strange179
04-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Tonight at 7:20 I saw a blue SVX parked in front of the Remember When Diner. I think this is the first time I've seen a blue one that wasn't at a meet. I like the blue ones :-)

I also had seen a red one parked there in almost the exact same spot the other day.

Jay

strange179
05-12-2004, 07:43 AM
I've missed postin a couple sightings but here's the latest. This morning at exactly 8:45 I saw an older gentleman in a spoilerless SVX gettining on the Southbound side of the Spaulding Tpke from Rt 11 in Rochester.

A couple days ago I also had a chat in my driveway with another member here. He was looking to sell the SVX 'cause it's got a blown tranny but I think I convinced him to convert it to a 5MT instead.

That's it,
Jay

Subafreak
05-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Did you convince him by offering to help with the install?:D

strange179
05-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Actually I did offer to help but I don't think that was what convinced him. I think it was more the ease and cost effectiveness that did it.

Jay

strange179
05-17-2004, 07:53 PM
I saw a maroon SVX with aftermarket rims, a spoiler, and an SVX windshield decal at 6:00 on Rt 125 near the intersection of Rt 101. There was a young guy driving it but I couldn't easily get his attention.

Jay

strange179
12-18-2004, 03:13 PM
I was in Manchester the other day (one day this past week) and I saw a green SVX with a (cute) girl driving it. The license plate said IRYD2. I wasn't in the SVX because I was a passenger in my bosses truck. Just thought I'd mention it, sorry I don't have more details but it's been a long couple weeks.
Jay

Ciscokid
12-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Subafreak
Where are all the owners?

I don't know but Jay sure knows how to find them...geesh

strange179
01-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I saw an SVX two weekends ago heading westbound on Routes 202, 4, and 9 Near Rt 114 in Henniker NH. It was about 8:45pm if I renember correctly and all I was able to do was identify it as an SVX by the light signiture.

Jay

strange179
03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
I saw a black spoilerless SVX at B&B Fabricating nect to the Big Apple in Farmington this morning. It looked like it might have been there to have some service done maybe. It had one of those ubiquitous flag colored ribbon magnets on it. I think I might have seen this same one a couple weeks ago driving on Rt. 11 near the same area but didn't post about it.

Jay

strange179
03-15-2005, 10:18 AM
here they are:
On Saturday at about 5pm I followed a maroon SVX with a spoiler for a couple minutes. Our journey began at the intersection of Salmon Falls Rd and Rt 202 and ended at Fieldstone Village in Rochester. The Lic. plate was custom and said M-A-T-W.

Yesterday at 7:47pm I passed a green spoilered SVX heading westbound on Rt 11 in New Durham.

that's it for now
Jay

black beast
04-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Well, I live in NH with my '94 black (w./ spoiler) and travel to manch alot, and I know of at least 2 others in state, one is a '93 (the special red paint) and he worked at the taco bell in Nashua, and the other is a white with black and was for sale, it had issues, it was in Brookline. So if you see me, say hi :D

UniqueAngle
04-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Hmmm amazing - no one has seen my teal LSI (I guess I hide really well).

There's another teal one at NHCTC in Nashua (owned by an instructor, I believe),

a red one that seems to be employed at Taco Bell on 101A in Nashua and

a black one that seems to be employeed at the 7-11 off of exit 1 in Nashua as well.

Occasionally I see a burgundy one down the street from me here in Manchester, but not often.

(that's 5 cars you missed ... your turn now).

Speedklix
04-25-2005, 12:41 AM
1996 SVX LSi, Polo Green
1994 Kawasaki Ninja (yes, it's a motorcycle)
1962 Chevy Corvair
Previous: 1990 Buick Reatta

You don't live on martins ferry road in Hooksett by any chance? I figure its close enough to Manchester.... There is a guy with a corvair and a white reatta there. I haven't seen the reatta the last couple times. Never noticed an svx in the coral, but I caught someone checking my svx out from there one day. and I have seen a bike painted like that on Londonderry tnpk, I was in Supremes at the time (which is right down the street). I also have a reatta so I pay attention to the cars he circulates. Some neat stuff back there.

I just couldn't help but notice the similarities. I'll be heading up there Tuesday, so I'll be looking for an svx ;) I'll be in the miler though (legacy beater).

Speedklix
04-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Well, I live in NH with my '94 black (w./ spoiler) and travel to manch alot, and I know of at least 2 others in state, one is a '93 (the special red paint) and he worked at the taco bell in Nashua, and the other is a white with black and was for sale, it had issues, it was in Brookline. So if you see me, say hi :D

I've seen the white one, not sure "issues" quite covers it. :D

black beast
04-25-2005, 06:28 AM
issues include, drive shaft, is about to go (like drive down the road two minutes and gone thing) alot of the interor electronics don't work (radio, heat, ac etc.) and the engine compartment, the power steering fluid is leaking, and a few other fluids are leaking as well. It may have more but I gave up after that. :rolleyes:

UniqueAngle
04-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Oh wow - someone finally saw mine. Mine has the IRYD2 plate (referring to my little, obnoxiously painted motorcycle). And yes Jay, that was me driving it.

I'm not the one that's up by Supremes. Though I did eat there on Friday. The Corvair is sitting at my parents' house elsewhere (just to give them a reason to remember I exist), and the Reatta was hit & totalled 3-1/2 years ago (Dayle probably remembers that car, since he tinted the windows on it).
~Brenda

Speedklix
04-25-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm not the one that's up by Supremes. Though I did eat there on Friday. The Corvair is sitting at my parents' house elsewhere (just to give them a reason to remember I exist), and the Reatta was hit & totalled 3-1/2 years ago (Dayle probably remembers that car, since he tinted the windows on it).
~Brenda

Well, I'll still keep an eye out for ya. I'm gonna start driving my svx up there again in a few months, so that'll give you all another one to try to find. I'm surprised no one did, seeing as I spent alot of time in all the same places.

black beast
04-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Wow! I was driving to my flying lession when my brother shouts "Chris look an SVX!" Well I thought he was kidding but I looked over and sitting in the County Store parking lot (Milford) was a green svx, with a spolier. well that made my day so I turned around and left the owner a note, ya, I am that lame. and went on. well after my lession I was driving to my work just getting off the highway and I saw, and red svx with (I am not flaming here) a really huge almost offroad truck antenna, looks weird but he/ she must get great radio reception with it. I was thrilled two in one day, I would have left the later a note but the owner was driving it, so I honked. thought I would share it, I was wicked happy. :D

Earthworm
04-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Leaving a note isn't lame...it's EXPECTED :D

black beast
04-29-2005, 08:28 PM
lol! :) I thought someone might say that, but I agree

black beast
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
hey well I was driving and I saw the green one again, I think he/she lives at the place I saw it this time, a house in Amherst, I was like cool, I left a note on you two days ago, I was going to stop, but the lights were off, and I think he/she wants to be the only one in town, so I let it slide (if it is you PM me and we can talk, I would like to meet other owners) so....

kuroneko_sama
05-26-2005, 02:11 AM
i have a blue 94 but i wasnt parked at that diner.... my gf's uncle from canaan, NH has a purple/black one. i also spotted a grey one in sommersworth at the tri city subaru dealership it was parked for only a moment, only got a side profile look....... i spotted one in concord turning out onto main street near the capitol center for the arts last week as well

black beast
05-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey Sir Romeo
did I just see you in Amherst the other day? If it was you, you would have been travling to Milford. If not then I saw a bule svx on that road

black beast
05-27-2005, 10:54 AM
I was wondering, has anyone thought to go to the DMV and pull the names + adresses of the svxes in NH? That would be a heck of alot quicker then trying to track them down one by one. And then we could change this to hey I saw you Jimmy instead of I saw this one....
What do you all think?

strange179
05-27-2005, 07:02 PM
I'd thought of that but I didn't think they'd let you get a list like that. Maybe we should check that possibility out. Personally, I'm curious to know how many SVXs are registered in NH 'cause we seem to have a lot for a small area.

Also, I put a network card on the Green SVX that I've seen a few times driving on Rt 11 here in rochester and Farmington. At least I'm pretty sure it was the same one. I parked next to it at my friend's house and looking at the two of them it was really sad how mine looked. My car is in rough shape. :( I really wish I could afford to give it a complete going over. I guess with just a hair under 240K on it I can't expect too much, but still it's kinda depressing.
Jay

kuroneko_sama
05-28-2005, 09:09 AM
im not too sure where amherst is, i have been traveling rt 4 alot between portsmouth and concord, and i cut through rochester to manchchester down the everett past exeter, as far as i know i have the only blue one so it very well coulda been me, i saw a grey one in summersworth few days back

black beast
05-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Amherst is near/ next to Milford, which they all touch Merrimack It's well south of Con and Manch so it must have been someone else. I also saw a red one going down route 3, I wanted to pull up next to him and say hi but my mom was driving and I was in the backseat (a yukon XL, no way I could fit in the back of mine) well thats my dayly $0.02 :p

kuroneko_sama
05-30-2005, 10:02 PM
i do head through the bedford tolls, i was near the raddison in merrimack the other day. but i dont recall seeing a black one

black beast
06-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Hey
I saw one, well really it was a while ago but I forgot to mention it. I was driving to lunch (not allowed by my school) when my buddy says "Hey Chris theres an SVX!" I was all naw, but then I looked there it was. We stopped after launch and talked to the owner for a bit, he was a real estate agent. we got back to school 15 minutes late cause of this but hey it was worth it.

black beast
06-07-2005, 05:12 AM
Oh, I don't think I can do a poll this late in the thread but how likly do you think a non member would recive a total stranger walking up to their door, at home, and talking to them? I was Just wondering...

Earthworm
06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
They're probably used to it.

RedHotSVX
06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Amherst is near/ next to Milford, which they all touch Merrimack It's well south of Con and Manch so it must have been someone else. I also saw a red one going down route 3, I wanted to pull up next to him and say hi but my mom was driving and I was in the backseat (a yukon XL, no way I could fit in the back of mine) well thats my dayly $0.02 :p
Hey Black Beast,depending where on Rt 3,it might have been me.I live in Mass and work in Nashua.If the one you saw had after market dark gunmetal wheel's,it was most likely mine.I see another red one on 495,no spoiler(mine has the factory spoiler),every so often.

kuroneko_sama
06-08-2005, 12:11 AM
i saw a red one on 495 monday near the lowell connector then a silver one in worcester (rt 190 i think) near assumption college later that evening.... i know its in mass but i was there and spotted them

RedHotSVX
06-08-2005, 06:13 AM
i saw a red one on 495 monday near the lowell connector then a silver one in worcester (rt 190 i think) near assumption college later that evening.... i know its in mass but i was there and spotted them
Hey Sir_Romeo....were you in your SVX atthat time?I didn't see you,if it was mine you saw.Depends on the time of day,I am usually at the 495/Lowell Conn around 7:15 am and anytime between 6-10 pm depending on how late I feel like working.One of these times some of us Mass or NH SVX's should get together.

kuroneko_sama
06-09-2005, 12:13 AM
it was 6-7pm i was in my svx heading south when i saw it... it was going north

black beast
06-09-2005, 08:15 AM
You know what this thread turned out to be very popular. To tell you the truth I am surprised.

black beast
06-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey I just saw one on sat., no not at the show but on the highway right next to the show (I was pulling on and he was driving straight) I honked at him and I was past before I could see who it was. It was a green w/ spoiler, and looked nice.

kuroneko_sama
06-14-2005, 12:38 AM
they come in green????, i bet it was nice looking, i considered painting mine yellow or some unusual color

black beast
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Ok I would like to inform everyone that they will not be receiving a letter from me in the mail. The DMV said that two years ago the adresses would have been public record, but after all the privacy bs they can no longer give that info. So sry guys, I tried. (unless someone works for the DMV, and is willing to infringe on the law)

strange179
07-02-2005, 07:22 AM
I've been wicked busy lately and haven't been to the board in a while so I wanted to post a couple sightings that I've neglected. A while back I saw a green SVX at the Big Apple gas station in Farmington. It had chrome aftermarket rims and looked like it was either missing it's grille or had some sort of aftermarket thing in there.

The other one I've seen about 3 times in the past few days. It's a silver spoilerless with a black top. I've seen it in and around rochester and we've shared a couple waves at each other. If I find it parked I'm gonna try hard to get a "card" on it's windshield.

that's it,
Jay

kuroneko_sama
07-13-2005, 12:40 AM
that silver one might be the one i saw for sale not too long back near durham/portsmouth it was only a few min from the rochester circle

did it have a "homemade" glass sunroof?

strange179
07-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah I was thinking that it might have been the one you were talking about but I have now way to be sure and I haven't seen it agian since.

On Friday (7/8/05) night I saw a white SVX drive past me while I was in the parking lot for the Longhorn Steakhouse in Concord. Just saw the tail lights and the color of it though. This was at about 9:30pm.

Jay

kuroneko_sama
07-15-2005, 12:30 AM
im in concord all the time, im wondering how we havnt run into each other... not literally of course, id hate to scratch my baby

89SilfourtySR
07-16-2005, 03:08 PM
i saw a Green SVX w/ a body kit and Skyline tail lights in Raymond on RT.156. any one?

Earthworm
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
i saw a Green SVX w/ a body kit and Skyline tail lights in Raymond on RT.156. any one?Are you sure it wasn't a Skyline?

89SilfourtySR
07-18-2005, 12:05 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a Skyline?

ya dude i am 100% sure it wasn't a skyline. i own a nissan my self and know what they look like. what other 2 door car has a half window then?

UniqueAngle
07-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Saw a blue SVX with NH plate "RAYG" in Manchester yesterday. I was running errands on the motorcycle, but was wondering if anyone cared to claim the blue car.
~Brenda

Earthworm
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Saw a blue SVX with NH plate "RAYG" in Manchester yesterday. I was running errands on the motorcycle, but was wondering if anyone cared to claim the blue car.
~Brenda
That's a member...see THIS (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=313254) post.

UniqueAngle
07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
thanks, was just wondering who it was

kuroneko_sama
07-18-2005, 09:23 PM
yep...that was me.... say hi next time :D

UniqueAngle
07-19-2005, 02:52 PM
I was a few spots ahead of you in traffic & on the motorcycle (all in leathers). Saw you on So. Willow, just before you get to Friendly's.

kuroneko_sama
07-20-2005, 12:21 AM
bet i was driving like a prick :p i think that was when we were having a pain in the ass time finding something good to put into the cd player

didnt help any that i hit every friggen red light down the strip all the way through elm too

UniqueAngle
07-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Umm, you were going away from Elm (towards the mall). Not driving like an idiot from what I could tell.

kuroneko_sama
07-21-2005, 12:10 AM
oh ok, that was when we were deciding if there was anything to do on a sunday evening

raskol
07-28-2005, 05:16 AM
Newbie here.

I live in Exeter and have a '94 dark green svx (it has a spoiler). You can probably find me tooling up 16 from time to time (I go up to N. Conway fairly regularly).
Actually, I have a question. Does anyone have a line on a decent repair shop? I hate using the Stratham dealership (. . . bloodsuckers).
I need to replace two Y pipes and all four rotors. Dealership wants $2000 for the Y pipes (although I think the cat. converters are fine), and $580 for rotors and pads.

RedHotSVX
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Newbie here.

I live in Exeter and have a '94 dark green svx (it has a spoiler). You can probably find me tooling up 16 from time to time (I go up to N. Conway fairly regularly).
Actually, I have a question. Does anyone have a line on a decent repair shop? I hate using the Stratham dealership (. . . bloodsuckers).
I need to replace two Y pipes and all four rotors. Dealership wants $2000 for the Y pipes (although I think the cat. converters are fine), and $580 for rotors and pads.
Welcome...
I work in Nashua at auto dealer,and there is a Suby dealer on 3A on the Nashua/Hudson line that I get part's from for mine,never heard anything negative about them.
I can possibly help out from time to time,depending on how freely my service manager will be in letting me do outside work at my job,he's pretty good that way.

RedHotSVX
07-28-2005, 07:11 AM
I was sitting on exit 4 off rte 3,not in my SVX as I was working at the time.I saw what I think was a dark blue SVX heading North,just past the DW Highway....
Was that you Romeo???

kuroneko_sama
07-29-2005, 12:57 AM
i travel rt 3 often, it very well coulda been... when was it

RedHotSVX
07-29-2005, 08:01 AM
i travel rt 3 often, it very well coulda been... when was it
This woulda been Wed afternoon areound 4-4:30.......

kuroneko_sama
08-06-2005, 06:22 PM
i jsut saw a black one sat (8/6) at 5pm traveling from manchester street to main street in concord passing by the common man resturant. the driver had a mustache and a baseball cap

trudster
08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Wow! I was driving to my flying lession when my brother shouts "Chris look an SVX!" Well I thought he was kidding but I looked over and sitting in the County Store parking lot (Milford) was a green svx, with a spolier. well that made my day so I turned around and left the owner a note, ya, I am that lame. and went on. well after my lession I was driving to my work just getting off the highway and I saw, and red svx with (I am not flaming here) a really huge almost offroad truck antenna, looks weird but he/ she must get great radio reception with it. I was thrilled two in one day, I would have left the later a note but the owner was driving it, so I honked. thought I would share it, I was wicked happy. :D -black beard, Thanks for leaving the card. Love my car, but, it decided to die on me (transmission, fuel pump..exhaust .etc). I'm going to get it fixed..no choice..no good like it is, even to sell. Next time you see a white haired lady bebopping down the highway.....wave. Trudy

black beast
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
even if my S/N was misspelled that was me! :D Well guys I just fixed my water pump, and a few other things but the bill came to .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......$750.50 :eek: :eek:
What can you do?

RedHotSVX
08-09-2005, 08:56 PM
There's been a white/black SVX at a foriegn auto repair shop on the D.W. Highway in Nashua for the past 2 day's.....Don't see any 4 sale sign's in the window's...

RedHotSVX
08-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Traveling on Rte 111 From Salem to Nashua on 8/27 and there was a white SVX behind me at a light in Windham,it had after market wheel's(I was on my bike).After the light it turned left into a gas/grocery store.I was meeting people for breakfast,so if you read this,sorry I couldn't say hi.... :)

kuroneko_sama
08-28-2005, 09:55 AM
friday 8/26 at about 10:30am i passed one as i was heading into the epsom traffic circle on rt 4, it was heading towards concord, i was heading towards the circle.... i waved but i dont think the driver spotted me. it was dark green, i was in mine at the time

quickm0ng00se
09-03-2005, 12:26 PM
The other one I've seen about 3 times in the past few days. It's a silver spoilerless with a black top. I've seen it in and around rochester and we've shared a couple waves at each other. If I find it parked I'm gonna try hard to get a "card" on it's windshield.

that's it,
Jay

Jay,

I believe that would be me. I try to wave whenever I see one coming the other direction. I've waved at the green one a couple of times, but the lady driving it has yet to wave back.

And yes Sir Romeo it was the one for sale with the "homemade" sunroof. It had been in an accident previously, and the sunroof was popped loose. The previous owner had it blow out on the highway before he got it fixed, where it was immediately run over by a big truck. Hence the plexi-glass. Functional?....Yes. Pretty?.....Not really.

For the money it makes a fun little winter car.

My previous '92 is currently owned by my father, who loves them just as much as I do.

QM

kuroneko_sama
09-03-2005, 10:58 PM
well it looks like the lady in green is ignoring us other svx's, im sure it was the same one i saw last week near the epspom circle, straight blonde hair

black beast
09-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Two in two days!

Well first off, I lost my lisnse, for 20 days. So my black is sitting at home. So my mom and I are driving through Bedford, and I saw a black one, almost like mine (at first I thought someone had stole mine! but it had the sube stars on the hood. Then last night I saw a white one, just like jessie's, well minus the nos, and seats and well the body style was the same , no spolier. And I now know where he lives. :D

So haha, two in two days.

Earthworm
09-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Well first off, I lost my lisnse, for 20 days.Alright, what did you do? :mad: ;)

Namaah
09-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Sighting on wends. Barcelona with CT plates on the Cross Westchester (287) going east twords the Hutch or 95, around 3ish passed by me while i was in my ambulance.

Speedklix
09-23-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm in NH tonight and just thought I'd post the sighting i had about 20 minutes ago. Just before exit 9 southbound on I93...
it wast blue with aftermarket rims i think (i might have imagined it) tags said "urabus" or something close to it and they were vemont i think.

I was in the very dirty blue legacy with the "beastly" equipment on it. (oversized rack, not so hiddenhitch, tint, junk like that)
Anyway... nice car

kuroneko_sama
09-25-2005, 09:51 AM
saw a red one with a crunched drivers side fender/bumper/headlight down by carver MA yesterday think it had ct plates i dont know if he saw me

later on i saw a white/black one with mass plates passing me (opposite direction) on rt 6 in RI (i think i was still in RI) the female driver had, dirty blonde curly hair, she spotted me but didnt wave back.

only 2 sightings driving down to carver then to foxwoods and back up to NH, im a bit dissapointed.

black beast
09-26-2005, 06:02 AM
The lost drivers was I did a rolling stop! He even followed me for a mile and a half first. Ans I saw a maroon one the other day mass plates, at the haritage air fest in Nash. Anyone here?

black beast
10-03-2005, 06:05 AM
Well I was working selling raffle tickets for a local charity and a SVX pulls up and the owner gets out. I was like man what a bucket! she looked at me and was about to say something when I said only kidding I own one. She said she was going to join the site. Her name was Sue.

kuroneko_sama
10-04-2005, 12:29 AM
was this by chance the elusive green svx with the blonde driver?

black beast
10-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Nope she had dark hair

RedHotSVX
10-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Saw a Black SVX at the 7 Eleven on Spit Brook Road today,right off the Daniel Webster Highway.I've been told of that one before,I just haven't seen it.....it might be an employee there.

black beast
11-10-2005, 04:04 PM
hey all, I just saw a red one in my hole in the wall, kinda cool. It was driving on the main drag of the back roads of bedford, near their elementary school.

Speedklix
11-28-2005, 11:36 PM
saw one on the Kancamagus about 5-10 minutes before loon on the 11th. looked nice, i wouldn't make that trip too often in an auto svx!! I was in the legacy again, rolled down the window and waved.

Who ever goes to no. conway.. last year, (begining sept. i think) I saw a black on white with a white spoiler in front of horsefeathers. People were checking it out, looked neat with the mismatched spoiler. We had the jeep with us, otherwise I would've got the car and tried to park next to it just to be weird. Lots of new style imprezas were there this year, but no svxi. :(

Update on my SVX... I have it mostly back together, engine is on a stand and doesn't look like it is going back in the car for a while. The custom engine and management is constantly delayed by my ADD which gets me involved with other projects. Might find a used engine just to get it back on the road for now. It gives me the look every time I come in the garage, and I feel terrible.

I am also looking for a place in NH too, so if anyone knows of anything cheap, it would be great. The living space is not important to me, but I need to have parking for atleast 3 cars and a bike. A barn with electric would be ideal, I wouldn't mind fixing it up or reorganizing stored items. I have a large compressor and lifts and such. So I'd like to keep a few cars inside and have a work area. The barn/garage is not necessary, but it is the ideal situation. I'm looking for a new start and the other half needs to be in NH. Trails and rivers worthy of a yak are a plus. The BEST situation would be an apartment over a garage/barn available in march. PM if you know of anything. Thanks alot.

kuroneko_sama
11-29-2005, 01:43 AM
it might have been me on the 11th, was it blue with RAYG for plate? my mom is up in the valley regional hospital area (franconia, twin mountain, etc) and i went up around that time

Speedklix
11-29-2005, 05:16 PM
not sure, I honestly can't even remember what color it was. but they had their fog lights on. I would remember if it was red or black so we can rule them out.

I was heading west on the kanc (112), I saw it shortly before I hit loon. Twin and franconia I think are on the north side, on the 302. So I'm not sure, unless that hopsital is near loon... but its still pretty close.

kuroneko_sama
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
my fogs are always on and i went right up most of 93 from concord, mighta been me but unless you recall the color or plate we cant be sure

black beast
11-30-2005, 04:27 PM
hey guys saw a red svx near my house again, at a mech. this time i left a note for him with the mech. hope he writes back. car looked good custum rims and such.

Speedklix
12-01-2005, 09:17 PM
my fogs are always on and i went right up most of 93 from concord, mighta been me but unless you recall the color or plate we cant be sure

Not on 93, I was still on the kanc. If I had paid closer attention I might have seen you too! Could have spotted two in one day! I'm surprised I still haven’t seen any of you yet, I'm all over NH all the time... and most of my time is spent in your areas. Unless that was you that passed me a couple months back… do you have aftermarket wheels and dark tint? I was pretty sure the plates on that blue one were VT and read “Urabus” but maybe I got it wrong, I did only see the plate for a split second.

One of these days I’ll spot one of you

kuroneko_sama
12-02-2005, 03:34 AM
stock rims, no tint, on mine, nh plate, im often seen in manchester and concord

RedHotSVX
12-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Not on 93, I was still on the kanc. If I had paid closer attention I might have seen you too! Could have spotted two in one day! I'm surprised I still haven’t seen any of you yet, I'm all over NH all the time... and most of my time is spent in your areas. Unless that was you that passed me a couple months back… do you have aftermarket wheels and dark tint? I was pretty sure the plates on that blue one were VT and read “Urabus” but maybe I got it wrong, I did only see the plate for a split second.

One of these days I’ll spot one of you
No...don't think you got it wrong,I'm very sure of that blue one from Vt with that plate on it.....And like you,I am surprized I don't see any of you since I work in Nashua and drive Rt 3 every day.....

kuroneko_sama
12-05-2005, 12:40 AM
i passed one coming the other way today on my way to machester from concord on rt 3 in hooksett, it was grey/black, nh plate i think (was snowy), didnt get a great look but it was stock from what i could tell

black beast
01-07-2006, 12:57 PM
In Merrimack on the back roads, I met one at a stop sign, we were both trunning in opisite directions, took me a minute to figure out it was an SVX cause it was night time. unsure of color, had a spoiler.

UniqueAngle
01-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Wasn't me - I moved to Maryland in October.

RedHotSVX
01-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Saw a black one with spoiler on the D.W. Highway in Nashua Thurs 1/12.Stock exterior,personalized plate....think it read RAGHALR???

RedHotSVX
03-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Finally saw another one today,it was blue....heading south on Rt 3,around Chelmsford...7:20ish a.m......I was heading north at the time.

kuroneko_sama
03-17-2006, 07:55 AM
on the 14th of march i saw a claret heading north on 93, i was heading south, around 3:30pm near the mass/nh border we were on opposite sides of the highway so i didnt get the best look. i was in my claret at the time

zavikan
03-18-2006, 05:04 PM
I met her and spoke for 1-2 minutes. Her father bought the car for her, seems to take care of it pretty well.

I saw her in her car at walmart, and I pulled up next to her in my liquid silver (before I rolled her....duh..). She looked over, and immediately started laughing before saying nice car. Nice girl. cute too.

was this by chance the elusive green svx with the blonde driver?

Stagetuning
03-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Cool.. this is weird there is a thread about SVX's so close to my home.. i looked through the history and it seems that there hasn't been a spotting of me.. I live in Dover and travel RT16 almost every day. I have a 95 black SVX with a spoiler and very dark tint around the upper portions of the windows. Unfortunately the differential just died so i'm working on trying to affordably get it back together :X

strange179
03-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Stagetuning,
I do indeed live quite close to you. My SVXs are off the road at the moment but I'll soon be driving a black one with a spoiler again. If you want to meet up sometime and talk/work on cars etc. me know.

Jay

strange179
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
I just got a call from my friend Ron as he was driving up Rt 95 North near Portsmouth. He said he was following a group of three (!) SVXs and he thought they all had Florida plates (orange in the center). He said two looked mostly stock but there was a black one with an aftermarket wing and hood with scoop etc. He was driving a big box truck so he couldn't really keep up with them so that's all the info he could give me. I'm really hoping someone will be able to claim this sighting.

Jay

kuroneko_sama
04-07-2006, 01:52 AM
you would think any group of 3 caravaning like that would be members of this site, especially if they are road tripping up from florida to NH

strange179
04-07-2006, 09:11 AM
you would think any group of 3 caravaning like that would be members of this site, especially if they are road tripping up from florida to NH

Yeah, exactly my (and Ron's) thought. Especially if one of them was enough of an enthusiast to have done a bunch of mods to their SVX. Maybe I should post something in the general forum about it and see if anyone answers there, I dunno.

Jay

ImprezaRose
04-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Saw one on April 7th at like 10pm in the Milford Oval in front of the Pasta Loft. Looked Dark green...Vanity Plate but my friend was driving too fast for me to read the plate!

~Kristina

RedHotSVX
04-14-2006, 11:13 PM
Saw a black one on the DW Highway in Nashua on the 13th,with a vanity plate that read SVX on it...

ImprezaRose
04-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Saw Black SVX on Continental BLV in Merrimack, NH at like 7:30 this morning. No vanity plate.

~Kristina

AFBeefcake
04-19-2006, 05:33 PM
I am in the lower NH area a couple times a month and I never see any SVX. :(

strange179
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't have much time to post but I saw a pearl one today at about noon on the Everett Turnpike near the Bedford Tolls in NH. The car had no spoiler and the hood looked a little crunched in the front.

Jay

Speedklix
05-07-2006, 10:23 PM
ahem... MA/NH/RI/whoever meet (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33085)

Check it out guys! :D

kuroneko_sama
05-13-2006, 09:18 AM
thurs, the 11th, i spotted a black with spoiler, looked stock, in concord turning onto 93 atthe loudon rd exit. didnt see a front plate, it didnt look like black beast driving it so im guessing theres another black one running around. unless he sold it to someone, no front plate either means its from a state that allows that or its got a temp plate

Speedklix
05-13-2006, 05:19 PM
thurs, the 11th, i spotted a black with spoiler, looked stock, in concord turning onto 93 atthe loudon rd exit. didnt see a front plate, it didnt look like black beast driving it so im guessing theres another black one running around. unless he sold it to someone, no front plate either means its from a state that allows that or its got a temp plate

Still plenty of green plates rolling around Mass. With green you only need one.

kuroneko_sama
06-28-2006, 10:06 PM
spotted a parked one in Concord NH today (june 28th), a claret with a nh plate "R-PRIDE" it was a little rusty at the fenders and was sitting at D&D automotive off of hall street. i dont know if it was there for repairs or not. its the 3rd NH claret i know of other than mine and my gf's uncle's.

strange179
06-29-2006, 07:25 AM
I know I've seen the one with the plate R-PRIDE before. It wasn't too long ago that I saw it either. Now if I could just remember where it was..... I'm thinking it was parked in a driveway somewhere but now I'm not sure anymore. I've got to remember to post these things right when I see them.

Jay

kuroneko_sama
09-28-2006, 10:31 PM
saw a white and black one in hillsboro today 9/28 , i was in my black '97 it was atthe intersection by the mcdonalds on 202.. i didnt seethe driver i was too far from the intersection to get a good enough look... didn't see plates it was about 11:30am

kuroneko_sama
10-11-2006, 09:52 PM
wow it seems im the only one that has been seeing any.......

yesterday (10/10/06) while in my ebby, i parked next to a dark red (barcelona?) 25th anniversary ed. at the wendy's in tilton. i met the driver when he exited the resturant, a real nice guy named Aldolfo... he bought the car new, I gave him the info the check this site out, he emailed me to verify the addy, so im not sure if hes gotten here yet.... so yeah. add another NH svx to the roster.

kuroneko_sama
10-11-2006, 09:54 PM
also a cute little side note, the one i saw may 11th... might just happen be the one i bought in sept.... it had a green mass rear plate

kuroneko_sama
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
my mom parks next to one almost daily in manchester

she says its a deep blue, she describes it as deeper than my laguna was, she might not be certain because of her working 3rd shift....

...it has NH plate 92BW50

she also spotted one for sale in a parking lot, a mass plate: 92SVX she says its dark grey and its for sale, no price butthe number on the sign is 744 3089 area code wasnt listed but its probly either 978, 617, 781, 508, or 413...unless its NH code 603

any of these belong to anyone here?

kuroneko_sama
02-04-2007, 12:24 AM
i saw the 92SVX myself parked on elm st manchester at about 8:30pm jsut about across from Raxx billiards.....

its a claret, no spoiler and im guessing the number to call is a 603

its a NH plate... mom was wrong

kuroneko_sama
02-04-2007, 12:24 AM
so yeah a 92 claret is for sale in NH (603) 744 3089.... anyone here?

AFBeefcake
02-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I was in NH for the week end, and I saw a red SVX with aftermarket rims in Merrimack on Amherst St. It was Sunday after noon some time.

black beast
03-03-2007, 01:29 PM
well next week is spring break for me, so you guys might see me in Nash, Manch, merrimack, Beford, New Boston, Ah hell draw a big circle around the milfrord manch nash area and you might see me... LOL
Hope you guys say hi!

kuroneko_sama
03-04-2007, 11:41 PM
ill be out and and about in my black 97 as well

ill keep my eyes peeled

that one i spotted on elm in manch i see every now and then still. its the one with the "92SVX" plate.

still wondering if thats anyone here

kuroneko_sama
03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
well i just had one fly past me going north on I-89 today, i was in my van...

its a black 96/97 or a "eurogrille" with a nh plate "SVX"

its in beautiful shape

i traveled behind it from exit 13 to exit 17 he was averaging about 85 mph

i was exactly 1:30 pm on 3/16/07

anyone here??

Seraphinwolf
07-07-2007, 07:42 AM
I didn't see this thread due to the timing and settings of what threads are shown in our regions forum. I wound up openning my own and after finding this added the link of this thread to mine. And now below is the one I opened. Takes care of some more Raymond/Epping to Stratham Hampton area ones. I live in Fremont by the way and work in Hampton.
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=479917&posted=1#post479917

kuroneko_sama
07-08-2007, 12:37 AM
im up for a meet in nh some weekend in the afternoon this summer, anyone interested, id suggest manchester or concord as a good central "easy access" meet up place

Seraphinwolf
07-08-2007, 05:07 PM
probably Manchester. Seems most of us are souther NH and the only good from Concord would be going up to like Franconia Notch or head to the Kangamangus(would be one hell of a good drive). Maybe just a more local meet and greet before going off to watch someone miss a turn while following and loose people. I know NH you can get lost and still find your way but sometimes you go for a long while through iffy back roads before you hit the main. I'd be up for a Manchester though. Hmmm.. where though. We want a easy enough place but don't want to go to the Mall.. durring the summer... on a weekend.... :o And most places would have someone come out saying no "loiteing" Anyone know the record store next to the Barnes and Nobles? ussually empty and there would be enough space on the back end. Maybe the Wall Mart huge parking lot?

kuroneko_sama
07-09-2007, 12:09 AM
actually there is a KILLER buffet across from the mall in manch (in the same plaza as toys r us and chuck e cheese....)

there are also several tuner honda loser hangouts on elm (usually at or near the dunkin donuts by the verizon arena)

the bickfords on south willow, or the taco bell/petco parking lot would both be good to display the group of SVX'i in view

all are pretty good spots for parking on the strip to display the cars

also there is a subaru dealer like right across from the DairyQueen on second street, (Dairy Queens are usually good for a street night)

i bet CJ's (Cactus Jacks on south willow) Wouldnt mind a street night either (also in view of the main strip)

the bedford mall parking lot would be also good (i had filmed commercials for the buffet resturant in the lot in the past, they like me there)

for a run id suggest starting at like south willow or second street then taking route 3 to concord through elm then doubling back back up though 1-93 and do the 293 loop

or if you want a kick ass trip we can do the 101 run up to hampton beach from manch and drive the hampton strip ... (theres always some cute babes dying for a chance to model on some nice cars.....)

if you want my opinion, meet up start at a south willow location to chat and hang and meet & greet followed by a convoy to hampton beach where we can continue to show off the cars by the ocean. it could be possible to reserve several parking spaces along there.

Seraphinwolf
07-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Do you think the thearter in the bedford mall is showing Transormers? I already saw it in the new Newington rebuild and I plan on seeing it a bunch of times. Nothing like some nice cars and a good movie based around cars/ robots/ ACTION ACTION ACTION!!!!!! Also could do the Manch to Hampton cruise along 101 spend a little time in the sun then swing to newington. Some of you that's a lot of driving especially back but sounds like a good time.

kuroneko_sama
07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
parked behind a black spoilerless... nh plate "92SVX" at the regal cenema in concord wednesday night.... left him a little "spotted you" note, he apparently passed me a few days back coming from VT, i dont recall that instance but i work at exit 20 so its definately possible.

the car was in pretty good shape

i left him the site url, i dont know if hes a member as i went in to see transformers and found the note when i got out.

the movie kicked ass btw

on a side note, they got an IMAX on the hooksett/manchester line area now on rt 3. my mom lives like right there, she said they finished it, its pretty huge

RedHotSVX
07-31-2007, 08:51 PM
Anyone here work in Nashua around the automotive village with a red maybe 96 with aftermarket exhaust,and wheels with blue centercaps. Been noticing it a few times over the past couple of weeks.

kuroneko_sama
08-01-2007, 12:07 AM
well it was interesting on sunday morn i was driving along elm street in manch when that black spoilerless 92SVX pulle up next to me and honked, we waved at each other....

i tried to get him to pull into the dunkin donuts but he turned off

i dont think hes in the network

ive been seeing alot of him lately

AFBeefcake
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Yesterday after noon I saw a black svx with a small car grill and some type of front lip. It was about 2:30 PM in Merrimack, NH.

ridered777
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Anyone here work in Nashua around the automotive village with a red maybe 96 with aftermarket exhaust,and wheels with blue centercaps. Been noticing it a few times over the past couple of weeks.

That's me!!

I used to work for MacMulkin, but quit recently. But thats me all right... :)

ridered777
08-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Anyway, I'd be up for a meeting. Let me know. We'd probably have to host a few because not everyones schedules would line up, etc.

Also, maybe make it an every week thing, so people who couldnt normally make it could take the time to try and show up one week.

Just an idea though. :)

ridered777
08-24-2007, 01:40 PM
actually there is a KILLER buffet across from the mall in manch (in the same plaza as toys r us and chuck e cheese....)

there are also several tuner honda loser hangouts on elm (usually at or near the dunkin donuts by the verizon arena)

the bickfords on south willow, or the taco bell/petco parking lot would both be good to display the group of SVX'i in view

all are pretty good spots for parking on the strip to display the cars

also there is a subaru dealer like right across from the DairyQueen on second street, (Dairy Queens are usually good for a street night)

i bet CJ's (Cactus Jacks on south willow) Wouldnt mind a street night either (also in view of the main strip)

the bedford mall parking lot would be also good (i had filmed commercials for the buffet resturant in the lot in the past, they like me there)

for a run id suggest starting at like south willow or second street then taking route 3 to concord through elm then doubling back back up though 1-93 and do the 293 loop

or if you want a kick ass trip we can do the 101 run up to hampton beach from manch and drive the hampton strip ... (theres always some cute babes dying for a chance to model on some nice cars.....)

if you want my opinion, meet up start at a south willow location to chat and hang and meet & greet followed by a convoy to hampton beach where we can continue to show off the cars by the ocean. it could be possible to reserve several parking spaces along there.

The hampton cruise sounds AWESOME.

Also, there's a car show at the Texas Roadhouse/Target parking lot on 101, I think Thursdays, but I'm not sure. We could get a couple people to go to that every week and get a little showing there.

OH, and sorry for posting so much in a row. I've been on this forum for a WHILE and never seen this page. I'm so excited tehre are other people in here in NH!!!
Also, anyone know about a Tealy living on Boston Post Road? Looks like an old woman usually driving it (old in relation to my age... she's probably about 40 or so), and the rear end is saggin' bad, needs new spring in the back I'd be willing to bet. Looks stock though
I do like the idea of going where there are normally ricers, so they can see what a real car looks like... ;)

ridered777
08-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I was in NH for the week end, and I saw a red SVX with aftermarket rims in Merrimack on Amherst St. It was Sunday after noon some time.

That one was probably me too... :D

kuroneko_sama
08-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Yesterday after noon I saw a black svx with a small car grill and some type of front lip. It was about 2:30 PM in Merrimack, NH.

that could be me though i was in bedford recently and not merrimack .i have a 97 (the grill?) and i have a car bra over the front of my hood (lip?)

AFBeefcake
08-27-2007, 11:04 AM
It was not a car bra. I was atteched to the bottom of the front bumper.

kuroneko_sama
08-28-2007, 12:10 AM
yeah def not me then

Seraphinwolf
09-01-2007, 07:27 PM
That should be ridered777. I just met up with him today and yeah pretty sure that's him. Wing messed up and rear pannels over the rear fenders are faded? Oh and the Subaru SVX badge on the faded pannel. We discussed what was up with that cause it's a 94 and I thought that was a anniversary only badge or something. But yeah.

ridered777
09-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah I replied to that a while ago in my string of 3 posts in a row, but he never responded... guess he didn't really care. :)

ridered777
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I got sighted today!

Had an individual ask alot of questions about the car in Walmart parking lot in Amherst. He was driving a blue Ram 1500. Said he used to have one, but had the tranny break so he had get rid of it.

BUT, he said his brother is known to this community as "Black Beast". Black Beast, I met your brother. Nice guy. Asked about what modifications I had, my plans, and if I was a member of any online networks. Told him this one obviously. I would love to see the awesome highly-tuned 5spd you own, as he describes it.

RedHotSVX
09-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah I replied to that a while ago in my string of 3 posts in a row, but he never responded... guess he didn't really care. :)

Hey Now!! I've just been busy...away for work,vacation,kid's and stuff. Just haven't had time to log on here for a while:(.....I'm sure other people can relate.....Were you at Manmulkin for a short while? I've been at Infiniti for just about 3 years and only noticed your SVX recently.

kuroneko_sama
09-15-2007, 12:14 AM
the hotel i work at had a flyer i noticed today for a car show and radar run sponsoerd by the Newport Abulance Attendants Association

gates open at 8am

Radar run for speed.... Multiple divisions 8:30am-3:30pm

show cars and vendors wanted

Free Vendor Space Available

Contact for more info:

John Wilcox (603) 863 6545

Sue Gregory (603) 863 3805

Registration May Be Limited For Radar Run So Come Early To Guarentee A Chance To Run

it apparently has no admission fee

.... if i can get the day off, i am going to be there. i live about 10 minutes away form there. i also work at the best western that is nearby... i can get a room for $59/night if anyone feels like staying over. newport is just west of lake sunapee and is about 20-25 miles west off of Exit 9 on I-89 or about 10 miles east off of exit 13 on I-89

Seraphinwolf
09-15-2007, 09:12 AM
the hotel i work at had a flyer i noticed today for a car show and radar run sponsoerd by the Newport Abulance Attendants Association

gates open at 8am

Radar run for speed.... Multiple divisions 8:30am-3:30pm

show cars and vendors wanted

Free Vendor Space Available

Contact for more info:

John Wilcox (603) 863 6545

Sue Gregory (603) 863 3805

Registration May Be Limited For Radar Run So Come Early To Guarentee A Chance To Run

it apparently has no admission fee

.... if i can get the day off, i am going to be there. i live about 10 minutes away form there. i also work at the best western that is nearby... i can get a room for $59/night if anyone feels like staying over. newport is just west of lake sunapee and is about 20-25 miles west off of Exit 9 on I-89 or about 10 miles east off of exit 13 on I-89
Well i know I'll want to try making it and I'm sure Ridered777 will too. Should probably just open a new thread for this anyways. Dont want to clutter the Sightings page.;)
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
09-16-2007, 12:16 AM
if there was a post practical to a NH sighting, its this one... cause you will see SVX in NH;)

ridered777
09-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey Now!! I've just been busy...away for work,vacation,kid's and stuff. Just haven't had time to log on here for a while:(.....I'm sure other people can relate.....Were you at Manmulkin for a short while? I've been at Infiniti for just about 3 years and only noticed your SVX recently.

Haha. I was only joking!
Yeah, I was only there about 2months or so. The kind of **** that goes on in a family buisness....

Anyway this radar run sounds like fun. I'll have to see if I can get it off though.

ridered777
09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
I might come, probably not. My parents are away for the weekend, so no vettes.

I spotted an SVX today. Left a note, they replied back saying they would email me. It was at Hampshire Hills, and it looked to be a brilliant red LS model. Unsure of year, but probably 95+ because it was a different shade red than mine. I couldn't remember the URL to the website... (DOH!), so when they email me I'll give it to em and we should see them hangin around the site! Yes! We need more active NE members so that our meets/drives are bigger.

Szalkerous
09-26-2007, 09:50 AM
MacMulkin huh?

What department? I'm curious if the entire service dept over there are sleezeballs or what...

Don't mind me. I've had some arguments over my Z28 with them. CEL is on, and they say I need an entirely new PCM. I say reflash it, because it's been on since I got it and I think the previous owner installed a bad tune. And the world turns...

That's me!!

I used to work for MacMulkin, but quit recently. But thats me all right... :)

Szalkerous
09-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh, BTW, if you see my poor black LSi limping around in a few weeks, that's me getting her some road time after being benched for 3 years. I think when I register it, I'll get a custom plate of "SZALK" or something similar, so everyone doesn't try to run me down. :lol:

I'm off exit 1 in Nashua.

EDIT: Also, please forgive the paint/minor bodywork. I'm not repainting her just yet, but will after the mechanical and interior are back to shape.

-Sz

RedHotSVX
09-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Oh, BTW, if you see my poor black LSi limping around in a few weeks, that's me getting her some road time after being benched for 3 years. I think when I register it, I'll get a custom plate of "SZALK" or something similar, so everyone doesn't try to run me down. :lol:

I'm off exit 1 in Nashua.

EDIT: Also, please forgive the paint/minor bodywork. I'm not repainting her just yet, but will after the mechanical and interior are back to shape.

-Sz

That wouldn't by any chance be the one I used to see at the 7 11 next to Hooter's would it?

Speedklix
09-26-2007, 10:58 AM

I'm in the same boat the trucks at the wharf and docks where I used to live have taken a toll on my SVX, Leg, Reatta. I've had a pretty good place to park the other cars to avoid this, but I got spoiled with the place I moved into after that, tons of room, nice big garage... good times good times

I now have a cottage right on the water, with no room at all :eek:

Szalkerous
09-27-2007, 04:49 PM
That wouldn't by any chance be the one I used to see at the 7 11 next to Hooter's would it?

Nope, I have an LSi, I talked to the owner though, told him about the SVXWN. He seemed to not be so interested.

When my car was on the road, I lived just on the other side of Hollis, NH in Pepperell, MA.

-Sz

Seraphinwolf
10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
New sighting. I saw a wingless pearlie with black top (LS I think) in Salem on Saturday. Was going through the lights at the Red Barn corner store when i saw it. Was a woman driver with I think short hair. She didn't seem to notice me but the again the Bourdeux doesn't stick out like the Pearl. Oh yeah this was on Thursday around 10 or 11.
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
10-27-2007, 02:25 AM
giving you guys a heads up before the formal posting...

..im putting my '97 ebony for sale (jsut gotta dig out the title at my father in law's shop) so if you know anyone looking for a 97 in NH let them know

i just got my red 97 with 103k and im not allowed to have 2 (because she said so:()

171k, runs perfect, everything works, 5 rims, little ugly on the paint, ... im looking for best offer.

its my main pic at myspace ( myspace.com/lord_black_cat )

i do have the entire car bra, its not on it right now. i also have a jdm hood badge i hadnt put on it (i have both, a silver and a gold one... im keeping one of them for my red)

ridered777
01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey all,

Sighting, on 122 just barely in NH, down past the Hollis/Brookline High school. They were headed towards Mass.

Time was about 2am ;)

Couldn't believe it. Looked to be a dark color. Defineatly HID's (Though it was a Saab at first :lol:), Probably 8k or 10k HID's, much like mine.

I was in the Barcelona (obviously) with HID's and the unmistakable drone of a Stebro in Overdrive. :)

Seraphinwolf
01-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey all,

Sighting, on 122 just barely in NH, down past the Hollis/Brookline High school. They were headed towards Mass.

Time was about 2am ;)

Couldn't believe it. Looked to be a dark color. Defineatly HID's (Though it was a Saab at first :lol:), Probably 8k or 10k HID's, much like mine.

I was in the Barcelona (obviously) with HID's and the unmistakable drone of a Stebro in Overdrive. :)

Unmistakable?! Meaning it sounded like he doesn't have a muffler connected!:lol: But really they could of had Silver Star's in Craig but good find. I can't think oh any time I've seen another at night minus the last meet in Manch which doesn't count. What were you doing out on 122 at 2 AM anyways?
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30595

why am i the only NH user on the svx map????

Seraphinwolf
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30595

why am i the only NH user on the svx map????

Very odd. i know when i joined gthe forum I saw this and put down a pin for my self yet it wasn't there. I just put a new one down though.
-Gaddis

Speedklix
02-07-2008, 08:17 PM
the map has "lost" me twice now :rolleyes:

Seraphinwolf
02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Okay anyone in NH this morning right off exit 6 on 101? heading into Fremont from Epping side? I swear I saw an SVX when I looked at the taillights after blinding them cause I thought they had their brights on. I turned back and the taillights are near imistakeable. Especially considering the headlights were just two small specks from a projection housing. Anywho it was 5:30ish thismorning. Bit of a shocker if I'm right as I was running a few minutes late on my way into work.
-Gaddis

ridered777
02-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Unmistakable?! Meaning it sounded like he doesn't have a muffler connected!:lol: But really they could of had Silver Star's in Craig but good find. I can't think oh any time I've seen another at night minus the last meet in Manch which doesn't count. What were you doing out on 122 at 2 AM anyways?
-Gaddis

Haha. Hey, watch it, that exhuast system I have on this car is worth more than my life! Jerk.:lol:

They were defineatly HID's - I've had SilverStars before and they're crap. These were BLUE, like my HIDs. Had to be 8k at least.

Hehe. I was out driving around, and ended up in Mass! :rolleyes:

Szalkerous
02-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Haha. Hey, watch it, that exhuast system I have on this car is worth more than my life! Jerk.:lol:

They were defineatly HID's - I've had SilverStars before and they're crap. These were BLUE, like my HIDs. Had to be 8k at least.

Hehe. I was out driving around, and ended up in Mass! :rolleyes:

I've seen ya a few times around Nashua. Although, sadly, I'm always in my Z28 when I do...

My SVX is parked for a couple weeks. Bad passenger side u-joint, and I don't want it to let go on the road somewhere. You might see it parked off rt-130 (Broad St) close to the rotary, Nashua side. Wave to her, she gets lonely. :(

ridered777
02-13-2008, 07:30 AM
I've seen ya a few times around Nashua. Although, sadly, I'm always in my Z28 when I do...

My SVX is parked for a couple weeks. Bad passenger side u-joint, and I don't want it to let go on the road somewhere. You might see it parked off rt-130 (Broad St) close to the rotary, Nashua side. Wave to her, she gets lonely. :(

I'll make sure to send a wave its way! I'm not in Nashua as much anymore since I dont work there, but I occasionally am in the neighborhood.

Z28?! Eww. That must be torture to see the SVX sitting there, and you have to drive a Cavalier :lol:

Seraphinwolf
02-14-2008, 01:20 PM
I'll make sure to send a wave its way! I'm not in Nashua as much anymore since I dont work there, but I occasionally am in the neighborhood.

Z28?! Eww. That must be torture to see the SVX sitting there, and you have to drive a Cavalier :lol:

Easy Craig no need for harsh words. I know all Chevy owners feel badly every time they see a Cavalier. But don't mess with the wrong Camero. I have a friend that's had over 40 F-bodies and he's about 6 months younger than me. Currently he has 2 HO 350's in a 80 and a 88 that I would not want to go up against(once they are back from the dead). Oh and sadly to all in around a year I won't have any NH sightings as I'll have moved to Cali. I"ll pop in from time to time after I'm out there to say high. Will still be a while. I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna get everything moved.(3 car and stuff for 3 people with 2-3 drivers. Thinking Impreza hauls a tailor with my friend's Impreza full of stuff and rent a truck to haul a trailor with the SVX full of stuff and the truck full.)
-Gaddis

Seraphinwolf
06-16-2008, 06:14 PM
N. Conway maybe 7:30-8PM. wingless Claret on stock wheels. Saw it out of window of the tow truck bringing me and my SVX home after blowing the radiator half way up Mt. Washington. Looks like they worked there from the choice of parking spot in the lot. Also so a I think Barcelona red likely LSi on 16 heading south towards Pourtsmouth while on my way from the trafic circle with around 8 other Subi's heading out for said fated doom on the mountain.
Oh and apparently the other Bourdeux Pearl in my area is owned me a black guy. My father saw him driving around Manchester I think he said Friday. People keep telling me about seeing him but I have yet to run into him. Guess it's a Highlander thing,"There can be only one" in this area at a time.:rolleyes:
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
08-02-2008, 12:10 PM
just saw a pearlie with aftermarket rims outside of best buy in manchester at the mall of NH thurs night at about 9pm. the owner said he hadnt been to this site i mentioned the url but he didnt seem too interested (course he was also leaving)... maybe had i been in one of mine at the time (i was in my amigo) he woulda spent a moment (thats usually the way when 2 meet)

it was a nice... aside from the rims she looked all stock. very clean inside and out

kuroneko_sama
08-05-2008, 06:48 PM
well busy area this week... a black one with spoiler was seen in concord parked on main street just past the capitol center for the arts yesterday (monday 8/5) at about 10am... wish i had gotten a better look

kuroneko_sama
09-22-2008, 10:02 AM
spotted a pearlie with no spoiler in concord sunday sept 21 at about 3:30pm turning from loudon rd into the steeplegate mall driveway, i think heading toward the home depot/bestbuy parking lot

she looked really good, i didnt get too much of a look at it, just enough to tell it was a pearlie with no spoiler... did not see the driver. i was in my amigo at the time

i dont think it was the same pearlie i saw in manchester... this one didnt have a spoiler

kuroneko_sama
10-01-2008, 01:03 PM
i guess im the only one with eyes lately...

Sat 09/27/08 about 2pm

black 92-93 (had "autobelts") without a spoiler parked at a girage on rt3/fisherville rd in concord.

it was raining and had its passenger window open, i notified the shop guy... apparently its in for some steering/suspension work. it had a nh number plate... i took the number down but lost it since. shop guy said the owner would probly be interested in selling... im pretty sure someone was sent to roll the window up.

Seraphinwolf
10-01-2008, 04:34 PM
i guess im the only one with eyes lately...

Sat 09/27/08 about 2pm

black 92-93 (had "autobelts") without a spoiler parked at a girage on rt3/fisherville rd in concord.

it was raining and had its passenger window open, i notified the shop guy... apparently its in for some steering/suspension work. it had a nh number plate... i took the number down but lost it since. shop guy said the owner would probly be interested in selling... im pretty sure someone was sent to roll the window up.

Well I haven't been gettig on lately and seems everyone's selling there's so there aren't any on the roads. I saw a silver in Epping a couple weeks ago coming out the The Holy Grail and today I went up and took pics of a Pearlie for Bobby so there's 2. I've aslo been tied up with parts hunting for the Impreza so I haven't been coming on here cept to pull up info for other people with H6 swaps.
-Gaddis

Szalkerous
10-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Gaddis, you still moving to Cali?

Seraphinwolf
10-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Gaddis, you still moving to Cali?

Some time after the Impreza is done yeah.
-Gaddis

HMacmillian
10-19-2008, 08:37 PM
If anyone spots a Green SVX that has horrible blacks rims (from the previous owner) that I have yet to fix along with numerous dents (from its previous alcoholic owner) around the Keene, Rindge, Nashua, New Hampshire area its me. I have yet to see any other SVX on the road though.

HMacmillian
10-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Driving north on State Route 12 I saw a another SVX just ouside of Keene, it was blue and in great condition. This was between 4PM and 5 PM. Any ideas on who that was? This road is good luck for cars as I could swear I saw a new GT-R (I thought I was seeing things) and a Ferrari or two.

Seraphinwolf
10-24-2008, 11:37 AM
If anyone spots a Green SVX that has horrible blacks rims (from the previous owner) that I have yet to fix along with numerous dents (from its previous alcoholic owner) around the Keene, Rindge, Nashua, New Hampshire area its me. I have yet to see any other SVX on the road though.

Driving north on State Route 12 I saw a another SVX just ouside of Keene, it was blue and in great condition. This was between 4PM and 5 PM. Any ideas on who that was? This road is good luck for cars as I could swear I saw a new GT-R (I thought I was seeing things) and a Ferrari or two.

Welcome. You visting out here in NH or just moved here or what? From time to time when I'm out and about I can be seen in Salem, Manchester, Hampton, Newington areas. Most often around Epping though. It'll likely be a while till you see anyother SVX's on the road around here. In the last year or so they've been kinda dissapearing. Not really sure if it's just cause they're getting sold to out of staters or what.
-Gaddis

HMacmillian
10-24-2008, 11:49 PM
I am out here for school for the next few years.

kuroneko_sama
10-30-2008, 08:06 AM

i think the blue one in the keene area was my 94 fwd. i sold it to a guy in that area and as of a few months ago, it was retitled (salvage) and back on the road. hes in white river junction/west lebanon a bit too.

im still mad they totaled it, all it really needed was a lower radiator support and lower bumper cover... both were repairable but the insurance company didnt want to waste time on a 13 year old car.... jerks

Seraphinwolf
12-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Okay so who was driving in the Portsmouth area last week and got the staredown from a black 08 LGT? Was a black SVX that's about all I know. Guy I work with thought it was me when he was in his fiance's LGT with her and his brother till the got up close enough to read the plate and notice it was black not Bourdeux Pearl. Figured is might be a Mass guy too but I'd check here first.
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
12-12-2008, 04:51 PM
not mine, ive spotted a few black ones in the concord manch area recently though

kuroneko_sama
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM
passed a black one (waterfall grill with no spoiler) on rt 11/103 in newport on friday december 19th at 1pm traveling towards sunapee/newbury right near the sturm-ruger factory about a half hour before we got hammered with that blizzard. i was in my amigo (which charicteristically has no grill or front bumber cover) at the time. i am unaware of any svx's in that area...

anyone here?

kuroneko_sama
01-28-2009, 06:47 AM
passed another one yesterday (tuesday, jan 27) was heading south on 89 by the rest stop near exit 13. it was about 5pm. i was in my Baja... didnt getthe best look as it was behind a semi and it was dark..... it looked like a "very dirty/salty" black (possibly, it was dark) 92-96 didnt see the plate or driver...

...anyone here?

AFBeefcake
02-18-2009, 10:18 AM
I was in NH for the weekend and I saw a black SVX on rt 3 south with NH plates.

sicksubie
02-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Could be the ebony I just sold....

kuroneko_sama
02-19-2009, 07:05 AM
was it on monday? i know you said weekend, but we had a holiday...so i didnt know if you counted that... i went to my mother's in hooksett for the holiday. i was in my black '97 plate "ALCYCONE" i woulda been driving it on rt 3 about noon-3 around manch-hooksett (was doing some shopping on south willow before heading down 3 to my mom's) and again at about 7pm heading home towards concord using RT 3 the whole way

...date, approx time, location and direction always help;)

Seraphinwolf
02-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Could be the ebony I just sold....

Not likely. Justin lives and works in Seabrook and only ever goes to see his girl in ... umm not over there.
-Gaddis

sicksubie
02-19-2009, 10:47 AM
When are we going to have a meet again? My silver car should be up and running in about a month or so. My friend now has his silver 5 spd too, so we should be able to get another decent meet together....

AFBeefcake
02-20-2009, 09:29 AM
was it on monday? i know you said weekend, but we had a holiday...so i didnt know if you counted that... i went to my mother's in hooksett for the holiday. i was in my black '97 plate "ALCYCONE" i woulda been driving it on rt 3 about noon-3 around manch-hooksett (was doing some shopping on south willow before heading down 3 to my mom's) and again at about 7pm heading home towards concord using RT 3 the whole way

...date, approx time, location and direction always help;)

Nop it was a week end I did not have monday off:(

Seraphinwolf
02-21-2009, 09:00 PM
When are we going to have a meet again? My silver car should be up and running in about a month or so. My friend now has his silver 5 spd too, so we should be able to get another decent meet together....

You set it up. That way you HAVE to show up. You miss out on too many of them that we set up. BTW Join Newenglandsubarus.com
-Gaddis

Seraphinwolf
04-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Pearlie 92/93 wingless on 101 heading west at 5:20pm between exits 8 and 9.
-Gaddis

Seraphinwolf
04-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Likely a 93 or 94 Red all stock as far as I could tell heading East on 101. I pulled up next to him and held back to his speed for a minute waved and the old guy driving it and then got back to getting to work. It was raining so I couldn't fully tell if it was Brilliant red or Barcelona red but it had the badges under the rear seat glass like it's a 94 LSi. (I still don't get why my 94 LSi doesn't have this while everyone else's does. Maybe it's a production year things. Mine rolled of the line in 94 and it's a MY 94 so who knows ) Anywho Maine plates. Guy was maybe late 40's at best early 60 at worst.
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
04-08-2009, 06:48 AM
was it an AE? i met a guy with a full stock AE up in tilton, who said he lives on the coast

Seraphinwolf
04-10-2009, 12:29 AM
was it an AE? i met a guy with a full stock AE up in tilton, who said he lives on the coast

No idea. It was either a 94 or 93 like I said. It had the badge in place but I couldn't read which badge it was. So what you up to Saturday? Want to come meet some subies? We are meeting up in Manch at like 6 I think.
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
04-11-2009, 01:54 PM
well i wish i knew sooner, im up in canaan doing oil changes and tires on some of my cars

my mom lives in manch and ive been up there like 4 times this week alone... id woulda totally been there had i not gotten the message at 4pm on sat afternoon... hope you guys are having a good time

Seraphinwolf
04-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Join Newenglandsubarus.com then. That way you can be updated. We ended up having about 20 car show up. AFBeefcake, ImprezaRose, and LetitSnow have joined but they barely even post. Still also trying to get SickSubie to join too.
-Gaddis

Seraphinwolf
04-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Spotted Derrick or what ever his name is that works on Rt27 in Exeter on the off ramp for exit 6. I almost turned around and chased after him as he turned towards Epping, but I was on my way home to take care of some Dremel work on the damn lip around the ebrake pads.
-Gaddis

kuroneko_sama
08-03-2009, 09:19 AM
spotted a nice looking tealie w/o spoiler on rt 3 in hooksett at 3pm Sunday (8/2) parked at Sal's Pizza

it was still there when i went by again 2ish hours later (employee?)

kuroneko_sama
08-10-2009, 07:08 AM
must be a week for tealies

on friday, (8/8/09) at about 4:30pm passed a tealie WITH a spoiler on 103 just south of the Mt Sunapee traffic circle heading towards the Newbury Harbor

why is it that no sooner does my sister smack my car up, i see 2 in a week??

Seraphinwolf
08-11-2009, 07:00 AM
I forgot to post. Saw 2 on Saturday. One LSi or LS-LEbony and one what looks like a parts LS Laguna Blue Pearl. ONe drive way on 28-A. Just off the traffics circle up there. I made a wrong turn and look what I find!!!! I need to stop by there with NES cards or something.

Szalkerous
08-11-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm sighting an ebony in my driveway with a for sale sign on it.... =/

Don't mind me, just depressed about it.

Seraphinwolf
08-11-2009, 05:46 PM

The forum owner of NES has cash in hand and is interested to give it a good loving home. You should be hearing from him in the next few days.

kuroneko_sama
08-12-2009, 09:58 AM

if it makes you feel better, im staring at my 97 with a "tree smacked" front drivers quarter and a donut on the back wheel :barf:

Seraphinwolf
08-24-2009, 01:03 AM
BOO YA! Found another SVX owner at Synaptic 3 yesterday! Talked to him real quick as i was leaving. Gave hima card to the local Subi forum and wrote the network on the back... and now I realize I reversed the URL. :( crap at least he'll likely check in on NES and I can give him the right URL. Him and his girlfriend were walking past my car and looking it over with a lot of other people. Most importantly I met Dana and Ron's mother who is on her 3rd SVX and stands like 5 foot tall! LOL Good ot know my car is in good hands with Synaptic3's crew. They've apparently each had at least one each themselves.

kuroneko_sama
10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Friday, 10/16/09... 5 pm... saw a dark red one with spoiler and waterfall grill (possibly an AE) with a vermont serial plate parked behind Peter Christian's Tavern in New London, NH (bout a mile from my work)

had a few scuffs but was in pretty good shape

wasnt able to check it out aside from the passing glance (was picking my kid up from daycare)

anyone we know?

kuroneko_sama
11-03-2009, 02:57 PM
yet another one....

that black svx that flew past me last year flew past me yesterday (nov2) south on 89, exit 14 area at 6:00pm ... he BLEW past me (and i was doing about 80mph in my Baja... "youll drive it so fast, youll get so many tickets, youll lose your license":p)...

it had that same nh "SVX" plate and now what looks like a WRX spoiler has been added. even though it was dark, it looked like it was still in beautiful shape, however IMHO, it was prettier last year when it still had the stock spoiler on it.

to each their own

Seraphinwolf
11-05-2009, 11:39 PM
yet another one....

that black svx that flew past me last year flew past me yesterday (nov2) south on 89, exit 14 area at 6:00pm ... he BLEW past me (and i was doing about 80mph in my Baja... "youll drive it so fast, youll get so many tickets, youll lose your license":p)...

it had that same nh "SVX" plate and now what looks like a WRX spoiler has been added. even though it was dark, it looked like it was still in beautiful shape, however IMHO, it was prettier last year when it still had the stock spoiler on it.

to each their own

I've heard of this car. I want to get a wingless trunk. I have a source of one to! ;) So I can test an S202 wing!

Seraphinwolf
11-14-2009, 09:08 PM
:( There are two SVX's at Car World... One has the engine pulled the other is still in there. I'm thinking of grabbing some parts.

pgould66
11-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Besides mine there are two other SVXs in Hopkinton NH - they both belong to the local vet. I ran into one a couple months ago at the cinema on loudon rds in concord - he was parked right behind mine and although he left an email address - couldn't get it to work.

pgould66
11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
hmmm - just read some older post. Sir romeo - that ebony svx with the NH plates might have been mine " 92 SVX". I was working in Eastman and running 89 almost daily - sometimes a little fast, especially late on rainy nights. Exchanged those plates for Vet plates " 92 SVX".

tranny went at 92k so the car is in VT waiting for the tranny to come back from AZ - all new , better, stronger, smoother - thern it'll be time to start runnin 89 again.

Seraphinwolf
11-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey dude good to hear another local SVX owner out and about. Check out newenglandsubarus.com Local Subaru forum and we are pretty active. actually we havea meet in Manchester tomorrow(saturday) at The Back Room. And next month we are having one at The Airport Dinner. We've got tons of stuff going on by the Manch area is the most active of our group. Lot of really nice people.

Seraphinwolf
01-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Couple weeks ago saw Craig at the NES meet in Nashua and Saturday I saw Aaron and Kris finally driving the SVX again in RI. ;) Come on. Why is everyone else hiding?

Szalkerous
01-14-2011, 09:51 AM
This is going to be somewhat of a dual post but my curiosity is killing me.

So I recently moved (and by recently, I mean a year ago) to Amherst, NH.

I've seen either the same car in two places, or multiple SVX's REAL close to my house, which is near the Police station, just off rt 122.

I'm dying to know if it's someone from the board.

Sadly, my SVX has been sold since September of 2009, which is sheer irony that I would suspect another owner so close to my current location.

If it's you, shout!

ridered777
03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Saw an SVX parked near my house at a dental office on Limbo Lane in Amherst

Looked completely stock, probably a 92 or 93 black. With wing. At first I thought it had pinstriping, but on my second glance I think that's just an illusion from the condition of the paint.

If I had any of those cards (or could find the document on here again!) printed, I would've stopped and put one on the windshield. But my combing of the How-To's rendered nothing, I can't remember where I found them before.

ridered777
04-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Saw a dark (brilliant, not barcelona) red one on 101A in Nashua by best Ford at about 12 midnight last night. Fog lights used, had a wing, looked to be fairly clean and stock, younger driver.

Give the time, rain, and the lighting, it may have been a dark green or ebony. I tried to wave, but the owner and thier baseball cap had a laserbeam focus on the road ahead of them.

kuroneko_sama
05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
saw 2 in a day within a mile from each other.

this past wednesday 4/27/11 i saw a black svx (waterfall grill) traveling east/south on rt 103/11 in claremont, NH.... it had a VT plate i spotted it just as it was passing the home depot.

about a mile up the road from there there was a red svx parked in a lot across from the plaza where the movie thater is...

this is the same SVX i believe i saw a week prior parked at Brickers steak and seafood. it looks like it could be an anniversary edition

im just dying to get myself situated to where i can get mine back on the road... it breaks my heart to see other svx's casually driving knowing i have a 3800 lb paperweight in my driveway.

Conn SVX
05-22-2011, 05:39 AM
There is an unregistered Claret or Bordeaux parked on the side back yard on Wolcott, Ave in Torrington ,CT.. across from the Winchester REST. Looks like it has been there for a while . I don't know the condition but it is filthy ... A lot of good parts.

kuroneko_sama
12-22-2011, 08:47 AM
a black one (waterfall grill) passed from the other direction the other day saturday 12/17 through Sunapee NH on RT 11. wasnt able to notice any signifigant outstanding details for identification.