PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff for sale.

WestCoastSVX
06-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey I posted some more details in the For Sale Forum, but these are big items so I'd like to offload these to someone fairly local so we don't have to deal with shipping. :)

I've got a gently used Stebro exhaust system (both pieces);

A set of 4 brand spankin' new lightweight 17" 5 spoke rims with 100 miles wear Yoko ES100s mounted on them;

A brand spankin' new Severed Performance bumper that hasn't been painted yet;

A black driver side front fender in good shape.

For more details on these items look for their respective threads up in For Sale Forum and/or PM or email me.

I'm not looking to make a profit on these things, but it would be nice to break even. Some of these like the wheels/bumper are rare and would take months to get so your benefit is I can get them to you asap.

ensteele
06-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Troy

I may be interested in some of the stuff. We have to TALK!!! I will call you about prices. I would at least save on shipping. :)

WestCoastSVX
06-12-2003, 09:09 AM
I've decided to hold off on liquidating my storage shed for now. I have a bunch of duplicate small parts I'll probably still be filtering out through ebay (I've given three chances on here), but the big stuff I'm saving for SVX ver 2.0 I will hold onto until I know what is going on with that.

Earl, you will be the first one I call if I decide to release any of this stuff again. :)

ensteele
06-12-2003, 11:15 AM
:D :D :cool:

WestCoastSVX
06-12-2003, 12:27 PM
Did you get my email?

ensteele
06-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Yep :) I will work on that for you.

Email me your home phone number so I don't have to use your cell all of the time. :)

WestCoastSVX
06-12-2003, 01:04 PM
OK, but I warn you we almost never answer our home phone because no one calls it but soliciters! :eek: But we do screen with a machine and if I heard you I would pick up. ;)

ensteele
06-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Gosh, do you get those calls too? :eek: