PDA

View Full Version : Another yellow SVX!!

Jamsvx
06-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Just had a call from my brother...he just saw a yellow SVX with rego ANS-54S (NSW plates, black over white) in Parramatta

Legend has it that there were two yellow ones....one was for sale in VIC and was bought by Chris (Woy Woy) and the other was for sale in Penrith Subaru (who sold it to a couple from Melbourne) - rumour had it that one was crashed and written off but

this 3rd one is a new one!!!

Unfortunately he was on foot so could not give chase!!

We'll find him though!!! *evil grin*

:D

6evil9
06-12-2003, 06:38 AM
actually i dont think there are any origional yellow SVX

mine hopefully will be one sometime b4 new years, if i have enough money to repaint it, and decide to keep it....
**** that prototype SVX was damn hot! at least they had side skirts and nice as mags, not like my factory fugly ones... :s:mad:

Aredubjay
06-12-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by 6evil9
actually i dont think there are any origional yellow SVX

Yes, there were Yellow SVXes created for the European marketplace, but NONE shipped to the US. They weren't a "Lemon" yellow, but a pale yellow.

And may I add . . . . . AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

ensteele
06-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Yep, you guessed it! Randy likes the "lemon" yellow, not the Pale yellow! :D :D To each their own! :)

Jamsvx
06-12-2003, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6evil9
[B]actually i dont think there are any origional yellow SVX

Shame on you!:D Don't you know...all SVX's were painted yellow in the factory but some US gentleman flew over and, at night, painted them all different colours, black, silver, green, blue...but he missed a few and they escaped!! ;) I wonder who it was!

Seriously, there were very very few yellow ones made....Australia got that colour as an option (US did not...then we did not get blue and they did) and also Germany had the option of yellow...there are some pics in my locker and on my website

Glad to have you aboard

Cheers

James