PDA

View Full Version : Car for Countess??

Jamsvx
05-29-2003, 07:18 PM
In the Sydney Morning Herald:

SUBARU*SVX** $29500
year: 1993 kms: * trans: A
body: colour: ad date: 30/05/2003
features: Air conditioning, Cruise control, Compact disc player, Leather trim, Power windows...
description: SUBARU SVX 93 model. Very rare. Excellent condition. AWD. Pearl white and black leather and suede interior. Air cond., CD, sunroof, cruise control, power windows. Auto. TDY485. $29,500 ono. Phn 0425 227 920
publication: The Sydney Morning Herald**

Unless it has ultra-low k's and in immaculate condition, I would be thinking $18,000 depending on the k's.

Can go and check it out for you if you want

James

pylon500
06-02-2003, 01:37 AM
A little bird (blonde) just told me;
SVX for sale GREEN 138k klm's, looks to be in good nick, QOM·114 on mobile 0413 614 478. :D
Arthur.

Jamsvx
06-02-2003, 02:13 AM
Is she a friend of yours??? :D

I ask since her car was advertised a few months ago....for a price a lot higher than Lidcombe Auction Centre had it for...and Tom Kerr West Ryde, who had it prior to that, would not sell it to me because a few err...problems...that was not worth their while fixing so they offloaded it.

It was an ex-company car from Silicon Graphics but amazingly for a company car (who normally just pay whatever it costs) at about 90,000km they got MRT Performance to do the servicing!:confused:

I've seen it a few times, once in Coogee and another time going through Parramatta...also seen it when the previous owner had it (also around Parramatta and near S-G's office in Ryde).

Small small world!!

The Pizza sounds good - any other takers???

James

Countess
06-08-2003, 11:14 PM
I am sorry guys, for being so slack ...

I have been without car, back at work, then got the flu thing *sob* NOT what I needed on top of everything else.

I have a Subaru Liberty 1999 RX, AWD. In wonderful condition, full warranty, and I love her.

I will get an SVX again ... probably in a few more years, though.

The only ones around are going for way too much money, and I don't have that to spend considering what-ever I get will need constant work.

I did spot another SVX at Erina on Saturday, when I was having my stereo installed in the Libby ...

I spoke to the owners, they paid too much for it, and it is badly in need of a paint job, but they love it to death.

It freaked him out, because they own the shop next to where I get my car audio stuff done. He pulled up outside in his van, and thought "what is my car doing here" when I was out the front ... Then realised it was not his car ... I was ROFL when he told me.

I was freaked out seeing it on Saturday ... took pics on my mobile. I also got their email address, and am going to let them know about this forum, so you might have another in the midst ...

Jamsvx
06-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Congrats on the new car!

With the SVX's that are for sale, for the most part they are what people think they are worth - and are, to use the immortal words of Darryl Kerrigan, ''dreamin"!

Another recruit - that is excellent! You are coming to our meet up of course aren't you! Official Liberty SVX Pace Car....we'll get some tape and make the windows within windows!

;)

James

Countess
06-10-2003, 03:39 AM
Thank ye ! I love my new car, she drives GOOOOD. Not as good a feel as the SVX, but she handles pretty good.

If I can stop coughing my lungs up, YES I will be there to annoy the crap out of you all *evil grin* Swirly cape and all ...

Oooooh, 200 mile an hour tape ? I like that stuff !!