PDA

View Full Version : Winshield decal - group buy -alcyone emblem

ehyde111
08-03-2001, 02:39 PM
I'm getting a winshield decal made for my SVX. The alcyone emblem will be on both ends with the letters SVX in the center in the font used on the club logo. The place making the decal said that he could sell them for $5 "if you can get the club to buy a bunch." Single unit price is $20. If anyone else is interested, let me know and I can get a price. I plan to get back to him in 1 week.

Thanks

oneothefewproud
08-03-2001, 03:48 PM
Chris,

I would like to see a mock up if possible. What color is it? that sort of thing.

Wayne

ehyde111
08-03-2001, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by oneothefewproud
Chris,

I would like to see a mock up if possible. What color is it? that sort of thing.

Wayne
Wayne,
I should have done that to begin with. Attached is the best representation of the decal. Keep in mind that the font SVX will be in will be identical to the club logo font and not the one pictured.

Follow this link for the color choices.
http://www.viggdesigns.com/colors.htm

ehyde111
08-11-2001, 08:18 PM
Just wanted to make sure no one wanted one. If not, I'm going to order mine early next week. If you are interested, either reply to this post or email me direct.

Thanks

cocacola08
08-13-2001, 07:58 AM
I'm interested, but is it going to have the big wide open space in the middle?

ehyde111
08-13-2001, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by cocacola08
I'm interested, but is it going to have the big wide open space in the middle? No, it will be like this

acyclone acyclone
emblem SVX emblem

There will be a space on either side of SVX

cocacola08
08-14-2001, 09:02 AM
has anyone else shown interest so a batch order can be placed? or will it be the $20?

ehyde111
08-15-2001, 02:54 AM
has anyone else shown interest so a batch order can be placed? or will it be the $20? No, Kev, you're the only one who was interested.

cocacola08
08-15-2001, 07:10 AM
I this the same as the one posted on E-bay?

I'm not sure how much free $$ I have right now I have to renew my liscence plate this month :mad:

ehyde111
08-15-2001, 06:10 PM
I this the same as the one posted on E-bay?

No, it looks like this. It is from Vigg's Decals (same guy as on ebay). Actually the one You see on my car is from www.stripeman.com To make a long story short. I contacted stripeman first, but he was having network problems. I contacted viggs then who offerred the group buy but stripeman got back to me. I was impressed with stripeman's digital mock-up that I ordered from him. I think he would be about $25 (I paid extra for the custom work but don't think anyone else would have to).