PDA

View Full Version : help

svxlatino
05-12-2003, 12:40 PM
My dash light for the seatbelt stays on but is only sometimes. Looks like the right door switch is bad I asumed, hints anybody?

GreenMarine
05-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Sure.... Sounds good

svxlatino
05-13-2003, 12:48 PM
Listen CPL, help is appreciate, BS is not. Sounds like you think you know everything. You either lead, follow or get out of the way and it sounds like your are not a good leader. If you not going to help don't waste your time replying!!!Been in the military is about team work, definitively you are not a team player.:eek:

RSVX
05-13-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by svxlatino
Listen CPL, help is appreciate, BS is not. Sounds like you think you know everything. You either lead, follow or get out of the way and it sounds like your are not a good leader. If you not going to help don't waste your time replying!!!Been in the military is about team work, definitively you are not a team player.:eek:

he was agreeing with your line of troubleshooting, and to be perfectly honest, you didnt give us much to help you with... details speak volumes...

ANYWAY, please dont come here bashing people, very rarely bashing wars occur here, and this can quickly become a bashing war. We are a family here, MOST (Read:99%) treat each other as brothers/sisters... Getting all "lippy" with one of the more active members here wont get you much help from the others, perhaps re-wording is in order?

Disclaimer: Regardless of what is replied, I will not further reply to this post other than to help with your problem, that is if you provide more details in a respectable manner :)

lee
05-13-2003, 05:06 PM
agree with the above, need more data to help.

however, why do you think door switch? Interior lights don't go off either?

Is this an auto seatbelt model? Does the light go off if the lap belt is fastened? Then it's something in the seat itself because it thinks somebody is sitting there unbuckled.