PDA

View Full Version : First SVX meet...

Air Force
04-14-2003, 02:25 PM
I can honestly say that I had a great time at the Reading meet this past weekend. I met alot of great people up there. That was my first SVX meet, and if I get the chance again I will have to go to another one. As long as we have the entertainment again that is similar to the entertainment in 231 again;) Feel free to email me or talk to me on AIM.
My email is jcon1334@wvonline.net and my sn on AIM is jcon1334.
Thanks to everyone that made this possible and whom I met this weekend. Everyone treated me great (even though I drive a probe:cool: )

Thanks,
Joe

Miss Marine
05-02-2003, 09:31 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Air Force on this one--Reading was great! Everyone up there was really nice, and no one cared about the fact that I was new, and that I didn't have a SVX of my own. And those participants of the party in room 231...well, you guys were fun, (at least, for that of which I can still remember you were). Happy Birthday to me~! (Oh God) I'm just going to leave it at the fact that this meet was fun, everyone there was awesome, and the drive back to NC was...interesting, to say the least. :)